“A hidden gem!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ingleside
Austin, Texas
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

A very nice hotel. Excellent staff, spacious clean lobby. Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly, urged to report any problems (there were none) and urged to join them for breakfast the following morning. My room was wonderful with a comfortable large king, more outlets than I could ever use including one on a counter perfect for charging electronics. The bathroom was very clean and the pillows! I loved both the firm and soft ones; not once did I wake up and have to replump them. The breakfast was good with eggs, sausage, and an array of pastries, yogurt and fruit. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: They have nonsmoking rooms available.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Lauri P
Kiran G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Lauri P,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very nice hotel with a very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Nice, very clean rooms. Rate is higher than the average rate for Comfort Inn's, but is worth every penny. Very convenient located, all Corpus Christie attractions can be reached easily.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Friendly staff, Flexible. Clean rooms. They have a guest laundry room which I needed. The staff acted as they were glad you came. The usual breakfast, Hot, convenient and starts at 5am! Perfect for me to rush out to work.
Also staff was glad to answer questions about the area, etc.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank kurt k
Burton, Texas
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our family has stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 times in the last 7 years. Every time, the experience is the same. Clean rooms, friendly staff, awesome Texas shaped waffles. My son loves the pool outside and my husband and I love the hot tub. It is also a great price.

Room Tip: no elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs make sure you book a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank HeidiJ272
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The manager was super, he went above and beyond to help us with questions. We stayed during the week and was treated to an evening with drinks, chips and salsa, compliments of the hotel. The continental breakfast was great, all we needed to get the day started. All the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The pool was cool but we used the hot tub and the jets were positioned to hit all the sore spots. We would give it a rating of 10+!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Tom H
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I thought the rooms were very clean, staff was very friendly, met all of our needs, and courteous. I would definitely stay here again. I would recommend our friends to stay there. All areas of the hotel were nice.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Prhillard
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here on business. I was not expecting much since it was a last minute reservation. It was excellent. It was absolutely spotless. The room was awesome and up to date on everything. There was a desk so I could work, plus a mini couch. I did not use the pool, but that looked very clean as well. The parking lot was nicely lit up so I was not afraid to go out at 5:00 in the morning for work. I will definately be recommending this hotel to everyone that goes for work. We will also be using this motel when we vacation in Corpus. There definately might be closer places, but I'm willing to drive further to know I will be sleeping some place clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank lorileon05
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ingleside
Sleep Inn & Suites
Days Inn Port Aransas TX
Days Inn Port Aransas TX
#4 of 20 in Port Aransas
Hampton Inn & Suites Port Aransas

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!