“excellent”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ingleside
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very nice hotel with a very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Nice, very clean rooms. Rate is higher than the average rate for Comfort Inn's, but is worth every penny. Very convenient located, all Corpus Christie attractions can be reached easily.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Friendly staff, Flexible. Clean rooms. They have a guest laundry room which I needed. The staff acted as they were glad you came. The usual breakfast, Hot, convenient and starts at 5am! Perfect for me to rush out to work.
Also staff was glad to answer questions about the area, etc.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kurt k
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our family has stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 times in the last 7 years. Every time, the experience is the same. Clean rooms, friendly staff, awesome Texas shaped waffles. My son loves the pool outside and my husband and I love the hot tub. It is also a great price.

Room Tip: no elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs make sure you book a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank HeidiJ272
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The manager was super, he went above and beyond to help us with questions. We stayed during the week and was treated to an evening with drinks, chips and salsa, compliments of the hotel. The continental breakfast was great, all we needed to get the day started. All the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The pool was cool but we used the hot tub and the jets were positioned to hit all the sore spots. We would give it a rating of 10+!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tom H
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I thought the rooms were very clean, staff was very friendly, met all of our needs, and courteous. I would definitely stay here again. I would recommend our friends to stay there. All areas of the hotel were nice.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Prhillard
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here on business. I was not expecting much since it was a last minute reservation. It was excellent. It was absolutely spotless. The room was awesome and up to date on everything. There was a desk so I could work, plus a mini couch. I did not use the pool, but that looked very clean as well. The parking lot was nicely lit up so I was not afraid to go out at 5:00 in the morning for work. I will definately be recommending this hotel to everyone that goes for work. We will also be using this motel when we vacation in Corpus. There definately might be closer places, but I'm willing to drive further to know I will be sleeping some place clean.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank lorileon05
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We drove from San Antonio and stayed in Ingleside with plan to go on the Whooping Crane boat tour in Rockport, Texas the next morning.
Upon checked in, we noticed that the hotel facility was clean and in good conditions, swimming pool was clean (but it was too cold to use it) and the front dest staff was super friendly. We were surprised to learn that this hotel offers free "happy hour" receiption every evening from 7pm to 9pm; although we didn't take advantage of this excellent service, I think this is worith mentioning.
The front desk knew that we will be leaving very early to catch the boat ride, so she arranged a ground floor unit next to the breakfast room. This arrangement is perfect for us!
The hotel room is very modern, clean and in good condition.
There is coffee station in the entrance hall 24-7. The breakfast was served on time and offered many cold (cereals, fruits, yogurt, etc.) and hot items.
We were very happy staying in this hotel and will come back again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank mraquila
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ingleside
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Ingleside
MainStay Suites Ingleside
MainStay Suites Ingleside
#5 of 5 in Ingleside

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!