“Eat anything that uses pulled pork with h.o.f. sauce”

Downtown Hall of Fame
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Hutto
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Downtown Hall of Fame is one of my favorite places to go for lunch or dinner. I highly recommend the East Street Quesadillas or the superstuffed pork potato. Soooooo good! Also, they have live music just about every night of the week. This place really has a lot of things going for it and the owners are always there and check on the customers. Great experience every time I go.

There are newer reviews for Downtown Hall of Fame

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great food and great service with a dozen beers on tap! I love places like this, only 15 minutes from my house so it's a short drive. I wish I'd known about this place sooner!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Who would have thought you could hear a great band and have some pretty good food at the same time in a little town like Hutto. Well you can at the Hall of Fame in down town Hutto.

Been to Downtown Hall of Fame? Share your experiences!