“Comfortable and clean”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hutto
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights in February. PLUSES: The service was friendly and the decor was modern. The bed was comfortable. I stayed on the south side and could hear minor traffic from the highway but I was never woken by it or the trains. The proximity to Highway 79 was close. The bathroom counter and shower walls were granite. breakfast bar was one of the best I'm seen with a large variety of hot and cold foods that would be great for families. The exercise room had two treadmills, a bike, and a weight machine. I used the incline on the treadmill while watching the tv to burn some calories. The tv was a large flat screen with a good selection of channels. MINUSES: The dehumidifier in the pool area was screeching so loudly, it was too unpleasant to use the hot tub. I guess if you kept your head under water, you could manage. I was told that they are replacing the whole unit but that did not happen during my stay. In my room, the bathroom shower head did not have much pressure although the sink faucet seemed to have plenty. It must be a low flow shower head. All hallway noise is heard probably due to the large gap at the bottom of the doors. As long as you have quiet neighbors, this won't be a problem.

Room Tip: North side should have less highway and parking lot noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Customer service was outstanding. Plus..Breakfast included with an automated PANCAKE MAKER! Easy to use and the pancakes were great. Mostly a business clientele with meeting space. Easily accessible and nicely located.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank EDCVisitorsAuthority
ANDYPATEL720, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. It is our goal to make each stay the best ever for our guest. It is nice to know we are doing a good job.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Did an overnight stay in December for 1 night.
The hotel has a Blue color theme, which is slightly loud but adds a distinct character to the hotel.. it's really great.. the gym is decent and so is the swimming pool..
The room size was great.. I booked a King Bed Lesiure.. I think I got an upgrade, due to my gold status, but I am not very sure..

The breakfast selection was also quite decent for a hotel this size and for the room charge I paid.. One of the better breakfast choices, compared to other hotels in this size range..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have stayed at this location twice and it has been well worth it. My number one must have for a hotel is a hot hot tub (no that is not a typo, I have been to places with cold hot tubs) and this place has a great pool area-I just don't understand why it has to tape the switch when it's behind Lowes and next to Home Depot.

Back on the 19th Sherri was running the place and let me say that in all of my Holiday Inn stays I have NEVER encountered a staff member like her. She made me feel like I was the only one here!

The hotel looks brand new (obviously it isn't) with great wall paper and decor. I love the bathtubless rooms with the walk in shower, definitely have to build me one in a future bath remodel-maybe sooner than latter.

Room Tip: There are train tracks close by and it's behind Lowes, I had no problem with either of my rooms...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Upon check in I was greeted by very friendly staff. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good, the usual cereals, yogurt, toast/bagels, plus a pancake machine (I was not a fan of these). The cinnamon rolls they had tasted fresh and were quite good. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for 2 nights during our trip to Austin for the F1 games (since it was one of the only hotels that was not SOLD OUT when we booked).

We were a little bit concerned since the hotel was about 40 minutes away from the Circuit of America's, but were pleasantly surprised. If you take Rt.130 all the way down, the speed limit is 80mph getting us back and forth at a quick speed and never hit traffic.

We were told the hotel is 5 years old, but looks brand new and reminded us of an agriturismo in Italy! Very pretty brick building and clean as can be.

Hutto is such a cute little town and everyone is so friendly. Mat at the reception made our stay! He recommended some great restaurant's for us "foodies" and he was right on the money! Thanks Mat for recommending the original Salt Lick BBQ! It was amazing!

Definitely would return here!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn before relocating to Hutto for work. The staff was very polite and courteous and the accommodations were great. I had a clean room and the rest of the hotel was also really clean and well taken care of. I wish the pool area was a bit more private, but it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hutto
Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto
Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock
Comfort Suites I-35 North
Comfort Suites I-35 North
#17 of 26 in Round Rock

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hutto? Share your experiences!