Americas Best Value Inn
$104
$103
$109
$99
Quality Inn & Suites(North Richland Hills)
$72
$55
  • Pool
$92
$60
$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 28, 2012

This hotel was convienient and at a reasonable price, the room was alright but you got the feeling you would not want to look too deeply as you would not like what you found. the hotel is a bit scruffy and could do with a good clean up in all the communal areas. A bit more effort could have been made with breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were just looking for a cheap place to stay for one night while we did a Mud Run. The price was right so we picked this place. If we were going to stay more than one night I think I would have paid more to stay at a nicer place. The sheets were clean, but the bathroom floor was totally wet. I think this was due to a leaking toilet. The room was very humid even with the AC on 75. The shower definitely needed the tub spout fixed as water would shoot out the side when you showered. There was a pool, but I wouldn't have swam in it. The water looked cloudy. The staff was really nice though.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
abvihurst, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay and we are sorry that we were not able to give you the accommodations that you were looking for. We wished you would have voiced your complaints to the staff at the time to change rooms. Thank you for your patronage and hope you will choose to stay at any Americas Best Value Inns in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2011

We arrived late while passing through. Just needed a quick cheap place to sleep & that is what we got. Rooms are dirty. the next day while getting my child up I notice how dirty it was behind the mattress. I didn't even want to loook under the bed so I did not! Could definitly use some deep cleaning. But overall it was priced about right.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
rubenreyes, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2011

I am sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I am sorry that I fell short of your expectations and have taken steps to make sure that this never hapens again. I hope that you come back and give me the opertunity to show that I understand the true meaning of customer service.

Louie