“ok”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Hurst
Southwold, United Kingdom
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This hotel was convienient and at a reasonable price, the room was alright but you got the feeling you would not want to look too deeply as you would not like what you found. the hotel is a bit scruffy and could do with a good clean up in all the communal areas. A bit more effort could have been made with breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Katy, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

We were just looking for a cheap place to stay for one night while we did a Mud Run. The price was right so we picked this place. If we were going to stay more than one night I think I would have paid more to stay at a nicer place. The sheets were clean, but the bathroom floor was totally wet. I think this was due to a leaking toilet. The room was very humid even with the AC on 75. The shower definitely needed the tub spout fixed as water would shoot out the side when you showered. There was a pool, but I wouldn't have swam in it. The water looked cloudy. The staff was really nice though.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
abvihurst, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning your stay and we are sorry that we were not able to give you the accommodations that you were looking for. We wished you would have voiced your complaints to the staff at the time to change rooms. Thank you for your patronage and hope you will choose to stay at any Americas Best Value Inns in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Hurst hotels

Craig, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

We arrived late while passing through. Just needed a quick cheap place to sleep & that is what we got. Rooms are dirty. the next day while getting my child up I notice how dirty it was behind the mattress. I didn't even want to loook under the bed so I did not! Could definitly use some deep cleaning. But overall it was priced about right.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
rubenreyes, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, June 8, 2011
I am sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay, I am sorry that I fell short of your expectations and have taken steps to make sure that this never hapens again. I hope that you come back and give me the opertunity to show that I understand the true meaning of customer service.

Louie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurst
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 6 in North Richland Hills

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!