“Best massage of my life!!!”

Serendipity Massage & Wellness
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had the best massage the other evening. Jacinda got to the root of my problems. I have low back pain and neck and shoulder tightness from stress. Jacinda made me feel relaxed and she was very professional, often asking if the pressure was good. If you need a massage for pain or to just have a relaxing massage I highly recommend seeing jacinda!!!

2  Thank Rroy317

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I work hard! As a result my neck and shoulders get really tight. Recently it had gotten so bad that it was causing me pain when I worked and I noticed that I had less range of movement with my arms and turning my head. I booked a 90 minute massage with Jacinda and was extremely pleased with the results! My mobility has been restored and the pain is gone! I've had 3 sessions with her and have been so pleased with the results that I just purchased a package deal from her to save a few dollars. I plan to get a monthly massage from her to help keep me working pain free. I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Luther T
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I found Serendipity in 2011 through kgb deals and have been back ever since. Jacinda is great to work with. She is very attention-to-detail and is very good at communicating with you regarding the problem areas. I always have problems near my neck and should area, and she is very good at paying more attention and work on it. I found that very helpful and professional because some masseuse would continue work on other areas even though I told them my neck and shoulder are hurting. I absolutely love the pressure and her technique. She uses hot stone, hot towel and aromatherapy throughout the session. Jacinda is also good at passing on helpful health related information and always willing to answer any health-related (soreness, muscle pain...) questions. She would take time to talk to me before and after the sessions. I found that very sweet. I highly recommend Jacinda to everybody!

1  Thank mouni99

Been to Serendipity Massage & Wellness? Share your experiences!