“More than Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Pricy for a burger joint, but the extra variety is ice. I had the Ceaser's Salad and Bowl of Chili, my wife the Chicken Wrap. We were both satisfied with the meals, actually found them quite tasty. The praise breaks down, however, in that we ordered a glass of Pinot Grigio each - it arrived un-chilled. The waiter was attentive, and appologized for the wine (for which management approved a small discount without being requested by us to do so). He also mixed up a custom spicy ranch for my wife, who wanted a different dip for her meal than was offered.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

It's your typical Red Robin, nice area. Dallas has several better burger joints to go to but this place has some variety more people might enjoy.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

It baffles me that Red Robin isn't included in the local "Best Burgers" competitions/lists 'cause I tried pretty much all the so-called "gourmet" burgers in Tarrant County and Red Robin's line up is hard to beat. Add in the all-you-can eat hot steak fries topped off with a creamy rich & thick shake, and you got yourself some head-nodding, grinning, satisfied dining going on right there.

1  Thank fchopp
Reviewed August 29, 2011

When ever I'm in FW I always make a point of going to Red Robin. Great burgers and some really different salads to the normal. I love this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 9, 2008

The best wrappin california club wrap.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook