“Great local Mixican food restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miguelito's Mexican Restaurant

Miguelito's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 135 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are Family Owned and Operated for 20 years in Hurst, TX. Walking through the door at Miguelito's Mexican Restaurant and Lounge, you will automatically feel welcome. Our warm and inviting atmosphere and friendly staff will ensure a pleasant and excellent dining experience. Our menu diverse in flavor, new and old favorites you leave full and your taste buds satisfied. A must try while eating at Miguelito's is our AMAZING FAJITA'S, marinated, tender, juicy carne and chicken breast, you will savor every bite. Also try our QUESO FLAMEDO, prepared table side, monterey jack cheese lit on fire with choice of chorizo, shrimp & pineapple or fajita meat, this is a very tasty dish and will make your tastebuds dance. We are open seven days a week and serve Breakfast on the weekends. Check out the M Lounge next door for nightlife, fun, dancing and singing.
Hurst, United States
“Great local Mixican food restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

My family has been enjoying Miguielito's for the last 10 years. It's a family run restaurant and the owner is there on most nights. The wait to get a table is usually quick and the service is always good. They have daily specials that are always a good deal. I personally enjoy the Moterrey Jack Fajitas- I can never finish it all. Maybe because of the unlimited chips and hot sauce that are served as an appetizer . They are very addictive. Miguelito's have a nice drink happy hour. My favorite drink is the Miguelito's Margarita frozen with salt. It has a shot of amaretto in the margarita - delicious!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Terri S

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Nice Mexican Joint In Hurst, TX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I found this gem when i first moved to Hurst, TX. I eat here about twice a month. The food is spot on and very flavorful. Atmosphere is very nice. I do reccomend that you try to sit at a booth. The charis are not the most comfortable, at least for my body statute, 6'2 235lbs. Must have a Mango Margarita!! I have the Gigantica Flauta or the Miguelitos dinner. I enjoy both. The chips and salsa are also good. Finally, they have a lounge connected that opens at 5pm. Good place to eat and chill with drinks after.

• Visited March 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Was so much better a few years ago...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

When it originally opened, this was our favorite Tex-Mex restaurant, especially the chicken nachos. Unfortunately, our recent experiences have been pretty poor overall. The last time we used a Groupon we had trouble with them honoring it and neither the staff or the "manager" showed any care or concern about customer satisfaction. The service has slowed down, the food not as good, and the overall attitude and table service has deteriorated to almost an "if you don't like it, don't come back" level.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bedford, Texas
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

we went here using the Groupon and everything was fine in presenting it before we ordered .. each table has a sign that states the restaurant is glad to be a member of this and other sites as well .. the chips were hot and the picante sauce you pour out of a container .. the sauce is tasty .. we had the beef fajitas and chicken chili rellenos .. the fajitas came out piping hot and were very good with steaming hot onions and bell peppers .. all the typical sides came with it but no shredded cheese, had to ask for it .. the chicken rellenos again were hot and very tasty as well .. the service was very attentive and several waiters and waitresses from the place always stopped to see if anything was needed even if it wasn't their table, that was a nice touch .. seating was plentiful .. I like the place but not sure if I would make it a destination for Mexican food but it would do if I wanted a quick and close place to eat ..

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Stay Away! Bad food, terrible manager!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have never had such a bad experience with a manager in my life! I tried to use a $30 Groupon and it was refused. The manager rolled her eyes and told me to "call Groupon an take it up with them." Mediocre food made a million times worse by a crappy manager! **Stay away! Far away! **

• Visited November 2013