“Good for a quick meal”

Raising Cane's
Ranked #82 of 144 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stopped in here while on vacation just to get something fast and it was good basic fast food. The restaurant only sells chicken fingers but they are big, meaty and juicy. They have two dipping sauces and they are good. The crinkle cut fries got a little cold but fries don't travel well so I won't hold that against them. The cole slaw was nice and creamy and the toast was good too. The coating on the chicken is good and crispy but not over poweringly spicy or anything. I do like that you can order however many chicken fingers you want and 3 was plenty for me.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The resturant is clean and staff is friendly , but the commericals make it looks like it is full of flavor the chicken has no seasoning .

Reviewed October 31, 2012

First, my thoughts on the chain overall -- nice, simple menu that lets you mix-and-match to order the proper amount of chicken for your party. For example, on our last visit, my wife ordered a sandwich combo for herself and I split the large Caniac combo with our two little girls. We ate our fill and even had some left over for lunch the next day. The chicken is fresh, the fries are tasty, and the Texas toast is *amazing.*

As for this particular restaurant, normally your name is called and you go get your food like many other fast casual places, but they could see we had small children with us, so they served us at our table. There was a slight error in our order, in that my wife had requested her sandwich on Texas toast instead of a bun, and they forgot. When I brought the sandwich back, they said we could keep it and they'd make us an additional sandwich with the requested bread, which was also brought to our table. The servers were friendly and sincere, and one stopped by our table later on to ask how we were enjoying our dinner.

I haven't been to very many other Cane's stores, so I don't know if all of them feature the same level of service and friendliness as this one. A fun place to go and get some great chicken.

1  Thank Bonfire98A