“My favorite in DFW area...”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hurst
Houston, Texas
“My favorite in DFW area...”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel is not really near DFW but is in the center of getting to anything and everthing. Nearby are Target, Walmart, Starbucks, eateries, groceries, police station right across the street which gives me a little piece of mind, etc. Unfortunately, there is a lot of construction on 183 right now, but there are ways to get around it. Regarding the hotel itself, always very clean, nice big rooms, big bathroom, easy access to freeway or alternate routes. Did have a need to use their internet/wifi. They have a nice happy hour with fresh fruit, cheese and crackers, beer, wine, sodas. I'm not crazy about the types of buffet breakfasts served at any of these types of hotels, but there is a nice diner (very popular) nearby on 26 called Bacon's (recently moved from the south side of the street to the north side of the street which didn't show on my GPS. This will be my go to hotel when in the Hurst area (where family lives).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send in a review of my hotel. We hope to continue to be your home away from home when you are in Hurst. The new Sundance Square opens in Fort Worth this weekend and the Mid-Cities are also growing so there will be even more things to do while you are here. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel and clean, big rooms! The breakfast had a lot if variety and kept up continuously. I tried using the computer in the business center and it would not connect to the internet, when I asked the front desk, she mentioned it was being worked on. She then offered to print out my boarding pass. The only issue I had for this hotel is the location and gps directions. There is soooo much road construction that it is difficult to reach or find. There is an in and out burger at the same exit and an Italian restaurant within walking distance that has excellent food.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of my hotel. We will be making even more changes and imporvement to our breakfast items over the next few weeks and the eggs especially will be changed in the next week or so. The business center computer was changed out for a new unit so we have two working once again. Abuelo's the mexican restaurant is moving a lot closer by February 2014 so we will have two good restaurants within easy walking distance. We look forward to seeing you again.
Chickasha, OK.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I enjoyed this hotel, the staff was awesome and not one staff member walked by me without saying hello. The managers reception was a treat every night I stayed. And even with construction across the street I slept well. I am single woman traveling and I really felt safe. Thank you to the entire staff for making my stay memorable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. I will pass them on to my staff. we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Shelbyville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Enjoyed the hotel and its staff were most helpful. The bkfst had variety but needed more fresh fruit and better eggs..... The front desk person was most helpful when having trouble getting into internet via wifi.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to send in comments about your stay at my property. We will be seeing a number of breakfast menu changes in this 4th quarter and these will include improved eggs etc. I will look at the fresh fruit and see if we can't make some improvements.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Amarillo, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Outstanding Staff, Outstanding accomodations, outstanding experience 5 stars. The driver felt like he was my personal assistant and I was only there for oone night and two days. Beautuifl rooms and beautiful people, give them an opportunity.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments following your stay at my property. We are seeing more Cowboy's fans for the home games and hope to see this increase continuing. Our pool has a new deck and is now open once again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Eagle Pass, United States
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My family and I spent a weekend to go to Six Flags and watch a Cowboys game. The location was good and the price was way lower than the hotels in Arlington. The drive to both venues was about 10 minutes. The room was very spacious and clean. The only downside was the road construction and the pool was closed during our visit. As a Cowboys fan, I now know where to stay on future visits.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that the Cowboy's also make you happy.
United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Nice hotel. Excellent breakfast. Nice evening food items enough so you could make a meal of them. Parking is the only concern with this hotel. Not enough parking. Lots of construction in the area so access is tight but should improve once construction is completed across the streat. Rooms are clean and quiet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. Parking can be a little tight if the meeting room is being used in the evening but you are always welcome to use the common parking areas with the other property next door. We hope to see the highway construction being almost completed in the first quarter of next year and then we will have an easy on/easy off access to 183. We hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurst
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 6 in North Richland Hills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst? Share your experiences!