“Very clean and spacious.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hurst
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My family and I spent a weekend to go to Six Flags and watch a Cowboys game. The location was good and the price was way lower than the hotels in Arlington. The drive to both venues was about 10 minutes. The room was very spacious and clean. The only downside was the road construction and the pool was closed during our visit. As a Cowboys fan, I now know where to stay on future visits.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that the Cowboy's also make you happy.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Nice hotel. Excellent breakfast. Nice evening food items enough so you could make a meal of them. Parking is the only concern with this hotel. Not enough parking. Lots of construction in the area so access is tight but should improve once construction is completed across the streat. Rooms are clean and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. Parking can be a little tight if the meeting room is being used in the evening but you are always welcome to use the common parking areas with the other property next door. We hope to see the highway construction being almost completed in the first quarter of next year and then we will have an easy on/easy off access to 183. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Overall it was just fine, and we'd probably stay there again (except that the highway construction is so horrendous in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that we're not inclined to go back EVER). As is generally the case these days, the beds and bedding were nice. Two problems: bathtub bottom was slick and thus an accident waiting to happen; "free Wi-Fi" connection meant nothing as it was always overloaded (?) and of no use at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feed back following your visit to my property. I have had a word with my Executive Housekeeper about the tub being slick and this will be addressed with all of her staff. All of my tubs have been refurbished this year with a new non-slip base and I have instructed my ladies to make sure that they rinse the cleaning materials thoroughly from the tubs when they clean them every morning.

I am concerned about your complaint about the Internet. I have the system currently set to provide 4MB down and 2MB up and it is set up to handle this speed with the hotel full and every guest using three pieces of equipment. My records provided by AT&T show that at the busiest time we were using only 50% of the available bandwidth during your stay. Could you please let me know the nature of the problems that you experienced with the Internet so I can address the problem with AT&T to prevent further problems in the future. I have checked all of the Wi-Fi access points earlier today and they were all working correctly. I will definitely get AT&T to 'ping' every Wireless Access Point to ensure that they are working correctly and I do appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Between the pool being closed, the hot tub being concreted in since the last time we stayed, and the extremely noisy air conditioner, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. There are too many other good choices.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feed back following your recent stay at my property. My pool is closed for deck restoration and should be back in service early next week. Unfortunately the work has taken a little longer than originally intended but it was necessary to ensure a non-slip surface throughout.

I received your comments at the same time that the State of Texas Health Inspector was on the premises so we checked the pool at the Holiday Inn Express next door and it was at the set temperature of 82F. The pool at the Hampton Inn is also maintained at the same temperature. I am sorry if this felt cold to your Granddaughter but it is the temperature we keep the pool at throughout the year at both locations.

The air conditioning unit had developed a cracked fan blade and unfortunately this is not uncommon with the units today. We can change out a defective unit in 20-25 minutes and I keep new units on property at all times to make this possible. I have adjusted your invoice for the second nights stay and this will be reflected in your credit card account within 5 business days.

I regret that you did not enjoy your stay with us but hope that you will check in with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Our plane was late, we missed our shuttle, it took an hour to get our luggage. The person at the front desk understood. She helped us get to the hotel, had our room ready, calmed us down, and we had a great rest. I was so glad I chose this Hampton Inn! This was the best service I have had in a long time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind comments following your stay at my property. We look forward to seeing you again soon - hopefully under better circumstances.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Hotel was clean and very nice. I highly recommend this Hotel if your in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. The area is under construction, but once complete this Hotel is in a great location just outside of Ft. Worth.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. The highway construction is progressing ahead of schedule and the level of inconvenience will very soon start to become less and less. We are fortunate to be a block behind where the work is taking place so the noise level has not been a problem. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were there for a football game. I must say the rooms were very clean. And the staff was very accomadating.I could have done without the highway construction , but that part was out of my control. but the hotel all in all was very nice, and I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MichaelHurst, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. The highway construction can be a challenge but it will be completed in the not too distant future and make access a lot easier. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurst
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
#1 of 6 in North Richland Hills
Hyatt Place DFW
Hyatt Place DFW
#1 of 8 in Euless

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst? Share your experiences!