“B fast very good”

Bacon's Bistro and Cafe
Ranked #3 of 141 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our new location features a more comfortable dining room, a private dining area for large groups and a much better parking lot with easy access from Hurstview, Mid-Cities Blvd. And Grapevine Highway.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great service fast and Freash. Biscuits are fluffy. I had the roof top great combination of potatoes and the normal stuff topped with eggs the way you like them.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I usually visit this cute little bistro for breakfast when in town because my son and his wife are regulars. The breakfast is just always good. I have had several different things and have never been disappointed. The biscuits are fluffy and yummy the pancakes are delicious!! Great coffee!! Everything is fresh and servings are big!!
This time I found myself needing a quick lunch and I chose to go there. I had the soup and sandwich special with "Twice baked potato" soup and chicken salad sandwich. It was totally fabulous!! The soup was creamy and topped with cheese and bacon. The chicken salad was literally the best chicken salad I have ever had!!! It was fresh and just the right amount of ingredients. The bread was lightly toasted. It was the perfect light lunch!!
The staff takes excellent care of you too!!
I highly recommend Bacon's for breakfast or lunch you will not be disappointed!!

1  Thank Susieq1047
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went here for a Saturday breakfast and did have to wait a little longer than we expected. The food made up for it, though. Great hash browns, too! We both enjoyed what we had- I had the Bacon's Benedict and my boyfriend had the Biscuits and Gravy. I tasted one of his biscuits and they were fluffy and delicious- best I've tried!

1  Thank Janeen R
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was my second time at Bacon's. Both meals were prepared to order and delivered by pleasant staff members. The food was excellent and the service matched it.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Went there for lunch. Really enjoyed the food! The building is going through some construction outside, so it doesn't look great from outside, but the inside is cozy and the food is very good.

1  Thank Karen B