“The best Thai you will find”

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 139 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Private parking lot. Wheel chair accessible.
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Have been going to this restaurant for years and it never fails to be top notch. I alternate between the vegetable plate with chicken, drunk noodle or Tom Kha soup. Chicken is always tender and they cook it with the proper amount of spice. The owner is almost always there and wait staff is friendly and very attentive. I find the restaurant to be extremely clean also.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We have been going to Sweet Basil periodically for several years now. It is consistently fabulous!!!! The staff is always kind and attentive, clean, great atmosphere, and best of all the cooks are "old school Asian" and totally know what they are doing! We have yet to find any other Thai food place that compares. Our favorites are:
Pad Thai Noodles, Fried Garlic, Lettuce wraps, Tom Kha Chicken Soup and egg rolls. Something about the seasoning not only tastes fabulous but even makes us feel physically better too. It is an amazing place.

The only thing that could possibly be improved is we wish they had the wide (rice) flat noodles made thai style with garlic, basil, cilantro, bean sprouts, mixed veggies & choice of meat.
We tried their drunken noodles once (which is more of a wider, flat noodle) but it was way too spicy. Other than that, it is always wonderful & well worth the trip and every penny.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I read other reviews and came in with high expectations. They did not disappoint. Ordered the Pad Thai. Really want to go back to have some of their curry dishes just have not made the time.

Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I love my Thai food and stopped here on a whim for lunch while shopping at NE Mall in Hurst. I came in at 11am and greeted by a wonderful smile. I started with a sweet coconut milk with chicken soup. It was a fantastic dish. To begin with. Then she brought out my main dish, my beef pad Thai. Their dish was awesome and had a lot of flavor to it. I noticed many local repeat customers and the warmth of the staff. I will bring my wife back for dinner here.
Semper Fi Mitchell

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I love this place!
Food is spot on every time.Service is always great.Great atmosphere!
Tried other local Thai places and I keep comparing it back to here..no comparison.
You can't go wrong here!!!!Highly recommend!