“Good Italian Food”

Good for: Special occasions
Green Valley, Arizona
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food is very good as is the service. The Monday night family meal for half price is an excellent buy. We usually get the lasagna, but were recently introduced to the chicken and Sausage Skilletini Scrumptious!! Meals are large enough we always have enough left over for another meal.

Visited March 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Expected better.”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

There was really nothing outstanding about this restaurant's menu, I ordered a Lemoncello martini that tasted like a lemon Jell-O-shot, not good.
And although the food tasted good, it was nothing out of the ordinary, I have had better Italian food even in Texas, and having visited Rome and Venice, I guess I expected too much from Carino's. Our waitress was a little below average, forgetting to bring utensils, handing us our plates and being a little too familiar for my tastes. The ambiance was ruined by American pop songs being played in the restaurant's sound system. It was not worth the price.

• Visited March 2013
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I have never had a bad meal here. The service is good, and I think the food is great. Try the Sangria.

• Visited November 2012
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Kids eat FREE!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Not bad Italian food. The best part is you can sign up for their free club card and kids eat free pretty much any time you go. We have 2 kids so that saves us a little money.

1 Thank rdp343
Fort Worth, Texas
“Decent Italian but not my fav”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We met my husbands family here for a dinner. Service was well managed given how many of us there were but the food was moderately tasty and closer to bland. Decent Italian but not my fav

Visited September 2011

Been to Carino's Italian-Hurst? Share your experiences!