“YUM!”

Thai Thippawan
Ranked #5 of 138 Restaurants in Hurst
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local, Fresh never frozen ingredients cooks from scratch with 5 star service. We pride ourselves on not only delivering the best Thai Food in the Dallas Metroplex but also on quality service that you should expect and deserve. We look forward to seeing you.
Fort Worth, Texas
“YUM!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

GREAT FOOD; GREAT SERVICE. Owner clearly cares about his diner's experience. I can't wait to return!

Visited April 2014

Austin, Texas
“Best Thai food I've ever had”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was in Hurst for work and stopped here for dinner my first night in town. I came back every day that I was there. The curries are incredible - I didn't have enough time to try the rest of the menu but wish I did. Andre runs the place and is incredibly friendly and helpful.

If you are in Hurst, do not pass up on a meal at Thai Thip.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Superb”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stumbled into their "Taste of Thai" event where they serve a variety of pre-determined dishes family style. (1x per month on a Saturday). The food and service were both a cut above. The food alone is worth the trip ... fresh ingredients, authentic and unique dishes and well presented. The icing on the cake was their attentive and friendly staff led by Andre, the manager. A five star experience at a 2 star price. Exceptional. Just exceptional.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Yum and more!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We had 3 different dishes and if I were to go back tomorrow, I couldn't choose which one to have again - they were all delicious! The wait staff did well especially considering they were very busy tonight! I don't care for curry, but the massamo or something close to that, was delicious. I would not hesitate to get it again. Don't forget the in house made coconut ice cream and you HAVE to have the sticky rice to go with it. Frankly, I can't wait to go back!!!!
I would say to look for Andre, the owner, but he will see YOU, you won't have to look. This man obviously cares about his restaurant and his customers!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Brussels, Belgium
“Great Local Spot!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

What a great local place this is! The owner knows everyone's name; the food is fresh and outstanding; the service is quick. A 5-star heat rating system lets you choose the level of spiciness for each dish you order. And, they'll happily accommodate vegetarians and vegans. My delicious lunch, with soup, cost less than $9, comparable to what I'd pay for inferior fare at any of the nearby fast casual chains. I'm looking forward to making this my go-to Thai restaurant.

• Visited March 2014