“Great service”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hurst
San Antonio, Texas
“Great service”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had all my extended family stay here for our wedding. 20+ people and I was given nothing but positive feedback. The rooms were nice, clean and decor is modern, service good.

We completely enjoyed ourselves at the neat little bar connected to the check out desk. We all hung out in the lobby & breakfast area visiting with one another one of the nights. Just pleasant atmosphere & very clean.

Location is good, quick to get on freeway (even though it is under contraction) but you can get to the movies & mall & dinning without having to get on the freeway.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife has stayed here in the past and highly recommended that we stay here as a family while passing through recently. I found the facility to be very modern and clean. Although we were here for only a few hours to crash and rest, everything about it supported that rest.

The breakfast in the morning was very good. A number of hot selections, cold selections, coffee, juices, etc. There is also Starbucks in the lobby for those who insist.

Wifi was free and reliable. The room was very clean and comfortable. Any hotel along the 183/820 corridor is going to suffer from the construction occuring, so until this part of the Fort Worth area finishes the work, plan on extra time to get lost given the ever-changing on/off ramps for the freeway.

I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We chose the Hyatt Place in Hurst as it was very close to a wedding we were attending. Our room was clean and quiet, and very spacious for our one-night stay.

Construction on 121 is a mess -- keep your eyes open for closed/moved exits!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor very close to the exit and the pool. It was convenient to not have to us...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Carlsbad, NM
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I didn't include pictures since there isn't anything out of the ordinary. It was clean and we had a great stay. Poached eggs on english muffins for breakfast and plenty of fresh fruit. Price is very, very reasonable. I have absolutely no complaints about our stay at all. The pool is an outdoor pool. The kids had a blast and we went to the water park about 10 minutes away. I would recommend staying here, especially if you have a family.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ringgold, Georgia
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Convenient! Clean! Friendly! Loved the bar, food, staff and large rooms! Had 3 ladies per room! Comfy! We had a lovely time. Was in town for AdvoCare conference at the ft worth convention center, hotel was located close to freeway easy access.

• Stayed February 2013
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at hotel last night for business. I got in late and had to leave early. However, even in the little time I was here the hotel impressed me. I checked in and the staff was very pleasant and attentive. Check in was quick and simple. The staff member was very pleasant and asked me if I wanted a wake up call, which I did need. The room was immaculately clean. He TV was huge and perfect to check the scores. Bed was very comfortable. Then in the morning, great water pressure, plenty of hot water.

Leaving for the airport at 4am, there was fresh hot coffee in the lobby. A Danish, a newspaper. As a bonus the overnight person who was there had a smile and kind word as a left.

Everything was exactly as I needed. Great brand,great hotel, very well run. I highly recommend.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Chad H, General Manager at Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks about our hotel. We pride ourselves in running a clean and efficient hotel and appreciate you taking time out to post this review.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The staff was fantastic and punctual, even the new employees. I'm a regular and the new faces are adding a bright and exciting enviroment. They tend to your every need! I LOVE THE HYATT PLACE and I will hopefully be back soon.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurst
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 6 in North Richland Hills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Hyatt Place Fort Worth Cityview

Been to Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst? Share your experiences!