“Great location, great room”

Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Hurst
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great location, great room”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel is within walking distance of the Hurst convention center and several nice restaurants. Easy access onto the freeway, and close to DFW airport.
Room was very large, with a pull out sofa bed, mini fridge and microwave. Room was very clean, and staff friendly. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I am staying here for 5 nights in January 2014. The room is large and comfortable. The bed and pillows are comfortable. Lots of drawer and closet space for clothes. The heater works great. The shower and bathroom are good, with nice bathroom products. The staff are all very nice. My only complaint is that the free breakfast is not good. The food is all unhealthy and sits out for a long time but, luckily, there are several good breakfast restaurants nearby.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Anderson, Texas
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I checked into this hotel with my 3 year old daughter on Friday 1/17/14. We stayed for 2 nights. The check in was quick and even received a welcome bag for being a rewards member. We had a king bed which was nice and soft. The room was clean and did not smell musty like other rooms tend to. My only complaint was the TV. I could only get the sound. I called front desk who stated that I would need to "reset" it by unplugging it and then plugging it back in. In order to do this I had to move the heavy entertainment center to get to the plug. I had to do this each time I wanted to watch TV. The breakfast was nice. It is very crowded on the weekend. The breakfast workers were awesome. They were so friendly and made sure everything was out and fresh.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Truro Nova Scotia Canada
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this property. I was there just after the ice storm and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. I was part of a training group and the meeting facilities were also great. Room was perfect and I loved the tiled showers. Everything about this property was fantastic and I will stay there again given the opportunity.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Montreal
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The Holiday Inn Hurst is an impeccable hotel, in my view much more luxurious than most Holiday Inns Express.

All attendees liked their rooms, the excellent breakfast and the 5-7 very generous daily reception.

For a few dollars more you can have a suite.

Internet is free and very reliable.

The staff from the van driver, Jim, to the receptionists Jeff, Joshua, Roben and I forgot the 4th name were incredibly courteous.

The hotel van (upon calling) will pick you up form the airport and drive you back. During your stay the van can take you anywhere within a few miles.

Amy Anderson the events manager took care of all things including projector, coffee breaks, lunches and evening entertainment in an extremely efficient and professional way.

We will certainly be back.

Room Tip: For a few dollars more you can get a suite.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Mandi C, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased to hear that your group enjoyed staying with us. We appreciate you reconizing our teammates who provided excellent service service. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting your future events at our hotel.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as the hotel the rest of our family were staying in was full on our 1st night.

Our 1st impressions were WOW! A big luxurious bed, huge amounts of space and a lovely shower. I could of stayed in it all day long!

Breakfast had a vast array of things to choose from and it was so delicious I wish I was staying another night, just for breakfast.

Whilst waiting for other family members to wake my husband and I decided to take a walk. The only thing that let's this hotel down tourist wise is there is nothing else around. I'm from the UK so looking at it I guess this is a stay over for business.

The staff were friendly and we had great service. Thank you

Stayed October 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and our complimentary breakfast, We hope that whenever your
travel brings you back to to the Hurst area you will stay with us.
Chillicothe, Illinois
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at this location for the sole purpose of a hot tub - I am 61 with bad knees & sore joints. I got to hotel around 3:00. Went down and saw on the door to pool "pool and whirlpool" so I was satisfiedand did not go in to check out. Later that evening after dinner went down and couldn't find a hot tub - anywhere. Front desk was busy so I went to my room, waited and called and told the desk, if I had known, I would have scheduled a different hotel in the Dallas area. I was going to use Saturday afternoon as well before going to the ND/ASU game. Here is the kicker, I always check my reservations on-line one more time. Didn't see any rhetoric before I made the reservation or before I left for Dallas regarding changes to the property (aka hot tub). I was really disappointed. I have been a Priority Club member for many years, and I am very disappointed enough to pass on Holiday Inn in the future. I feel like I wasted my points on just 2 overnights. Breakfast was great, but most HIE's are; location was good but construction out the wazoo inlcuding Saturday morning waking up to pounding across the street.

Room Tip: If you are going like I did for the sole purpose of something special, call ahead. I usually do, bu...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robert G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurst
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth NE Mall
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 6 in North Richland Hills
Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Travelodge North Richland Hills/Dallas/Fort Worth
Travelodge North Richland Hills/...
#2 of 6 in North Richland Hills

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst? Share your experiences!