Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
$55
$113
$104
Hyatt.com
Quality Inn & Suites(North Richland Hills)
$100
$90
Hotels.com
$55
$89
$60
$109
$90
All reviewsindoor poolfront desktwo queen bedsfree beer and winewalk in showercinnamon rollsfridge and microwavehuge roomdfw airportcheck in was smoothtop floorcomfortable hotelshuttle serviceevening receptionbreakfast areabusiness centera great stay
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this property. I was there just after the ice storm and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. I was part of a training group and the meeting facilities were also great. Room was perfect and I loved the tiled showers. Everything about this property was fantastic and I will stay there again given the opportunity.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The Holiday Inn Hurst is an impeccable hotel, in my view much more luxurious than most Holiday Inns Express.

All attendees liked their rooms, the excellent breakfast and the 5-7 very generous daily reception.

For a few dollars more you can have a suite.

Internet is free and very reliable.

The staff from the van driver, Jim, to the receptionists Jeff, Joshua, Roben and I forgot the 4th name were incredibly courteous.

The hotel van (upon calling) will pick you up form the airport and drive you back. During your stay the van can take you anywhere within a few miles.

Amy Anderson the events manager took care of all things including projector, coffee breaks, lunches and evening entertainment in an extremely efficient and professional way.

We will certainly be back.

Room Tip: For a few dollars more you can get a suite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Mandi C, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased to hear that your group enjoyed staying with us. We appreciate you reconizing our teammates who provided excellent service service. We hope to have the pleasure of hosting your future events at our hotel.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as the hotel the rest of our family were staying in was full on our 1st night.

Our 1st impressions were WOW! A big luxurious bed, huge amounts of space and a lovely shower. I could of stayed in it all day long!

Breakfast had a vast array of things to choose from and it was so delicious I wish I was staying another night, just for breakfast.

Whilst waiting for other family members to wake my husband and I decided to take a walk. The only thing that let's this hotel down tourist wise is there is nothing else around. I'm from the UK so looking at it I guess this is a stay over for business.

The staff were friendly and we had great service. Thank you

Stayed: October 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to post your comments regarding your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and our complimentary breakfast, We hope that whenever your
travel brings you back to to the Hurst area you will stay with us.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at this location for the sole purpose of a hot tub - I am 61 with bad knees & sore joints. I got to hotel around 3:00. Went down and saw on the door to pool "pool and whirlpool" so I was satisfiedand did not go in to check out. Later that evening after dinner went down and couldn't find a hot tub - anywhere. Front desk was busy so I went to my room, waited and called and told the desk, if I had known, I would have scheduled a different hotel in the Dallas area. I was going to use Saturday afternoon as well before going to the ND/ASU game. Here is the kicker, I always check my reservations on-line one more time. Didn't see any rhetoric before I made the reservation or before I left for Dallas regarding changes to the property (aka hot tub). I was really disappointed. I have been a Priority Club member for many years, and I am very disappointed enough to pass on Holiday Inn in the future. I feel like I wasted my points on just 2 overnights. Breakfast was great, but most HIE's are; location was good but construction out the wazoo inlcuding Saturday morning waking up to pounding across the street.

Room Tip: If you are going like I did for the sole purpose of something special, call ahead. I usually do, but I didn't this time. My mistake.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert G
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel is very modern themed and very clean. The hotel staff does an amazing job with the up keep of this hotel. I did encounter and situation during my stay and it took my 4 days to get it resolved after informing the Manager on duty. Matt, the hotel Manager, did a fantastic job at resolving my issue right away. The staff could have smiled more and been a bit more friendly but over all the stay was pleasant and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business