My school went to CDE's Contest at Sam Houston and after we got done we went and ate here.. The food was horrible and after we left some didnt even make it down the road before puking and the others during the night and i personally was so bad that i had to go to the doctor because i almost passed out and have been sick for the past 24 hours... I would reccomend not eating here untill further notice because 14 students got sick from this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.