“Good food, fast friendly service and reasonable prices.”

Bob Luby's Seafood Grill
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

A quality meal with very friendly and efficient service at a very reasonable price. Easy access on I-45 south feeder. The deserts looked good too but the meal filled me up so I didn't try any of them.

1  Thank Ben_Jamin281

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stopped in for lunch and had a wonderful meal. We had the lunch specials of Salmon and Mahi Mahi with almond rice. Both tasted very good, lightly seasoned. We added side salads which were fairly big and fresh. Did not have room for the oreo dessert which sounded yummy. The staff was very attentive and prompt. We'll be back anytime we're in the area. They also serve a few Texas beers, yeah!

1  Thank BandDMarquezTX
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant many times but always for the delicious shrimp and slaw.
This trip I took a chance on the fish and was served excellent grilled rainbow trout. The
portion was large, the service was great and the atmosphere is most relaxing. It's the best
in Huntsville, Texas!

1  Thank elaine3844
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have no complaints about this restaurant.. The service is always good and they usually have some pretty good specials going for a decent price.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great food and great price!! I wish I had eaten there before. The stuffed crab was very good. Usually, most places use stovetop stuffing and ruin it. I ate the Seafood combo meal. The waitress kept my glass full and even offered my wife and I to go drinks. I will be eating at Bob Luby's every month when I report to my reserve unit for drill weekend.