“top shelf seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant many times but always for the delicious shrimp and slaw.
This trip I took a chance on the fish and was served excellent grilled rainbow trout. The
portion was large, the service was great and the atmosphere is most relaxing. It's the best
in Huntsville, Texas!

1  Thank elaine3844

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have no complaints about this restaurant.. The service is always good and they usually have some pretty good specials going for a decent price.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great food and great price!! I wish I had eaten there before. The stuffed crab was very good. Usually, most places use stovetop stuffing and ruin it. I ate the Seafood combo meal. The waitress kept my glass full and even offered my wife and I to go drinks. I will be eating at Bob Luby's every month when I report to my reserve unit for drill weekend.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When you get served a big portion of fried fish that's perfectly lightly coated and not greasy at all, you've found a great place to eat!! What a find!!! The prices are good and the portions large. Service is fast and friendly. A must-go when you're in Huntsville.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Thisi s the second time we shared the Seafood Plater and ordered a side salad and another person ordered the eight shrimp. There is plenty of seafood to share for two. It was a birhtday celebration and the restaurant provided a free slice of chocolate cake to the birthday girl. Saturday night the atmosphere is very relaxing.