“good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Huntsville, Texas
“good food”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have no complaints about this restaurant.. The service is always good and they usually have some pretty good specials going for a decent price.

• Visited April 2013

Houston, Texas
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great food and great price!! I wish I had eaten there before. The stuffed crab was very good. Usually, most places use stovetop stuffing and ruin it. I ate the Seafood combo meal. The waitress kept my glass full and even offered my wife and I to go drinks. I will be eating at Bob Luby's every month when I report to my reserve unit for drill weekend.

Visited April 2013
Pueblo, Colorado
“Fantastic Fish Fresh & Fry”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When you get served a big portion of fried fish that's perfectly lightly coated and not greasy at all, you've found a great place to eat!! What a find!!! The prices are good and the portions large. Service is fast and friendly. A must-go when you're in Huntsville.

Visited April 2013
Huntsville, Texas
“February 2013”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Thisi s the second time we shared the Seafood Plater and ordered a side salad and another person ordered the eight shrimp. There is plenty of seafood to share for two. It was a birhtday celebration and the restaurant provided a free slice of chocolate cake to the birthday girl. Saturday night the atmosphere is very relaxing.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food - don't let the atmosphere keep you away.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent salmon, some of the best I've ever had. Overlook the atmosphere and enjoy great service and fresh ingredients. The staff made excellent recommendations.