“Huntsville business trip”

Days Inn & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Huntsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here on a trip by myself in a king suite. The check-in was quick and efficient. The room was clean with all of the ammenities I expected. I didn't experience the problems with the wifi internet that many here have complained about. The breakfast had many options. The value wasn't great, but then I didn't realize that I had reserved a suite until I got to the room.

My biggest problem was location as the street in front of it is one way, which is okay when you're leaving to go back to the highway, but poor when you arrive. So fair warning: If you're approaching this property from 30/190/11th Street, you'll have to drive south on the other side of the highway past it, then cross the highway and drive back north to get there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank suddenlyjoey
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The lady that checked us in was slow and unfriendly. They must contract with a work crew because when I took my family to the pool on a weeknight, it was surrounded by men with coolers of beer. They took up most of the space. We went back to the room. In a few minutes another family came in our door. They had been given the same room. I called to complain to the front office. They didn't even have my name on anything. The beds were junk. Four of us stayed in a two queen room. The mattresses were so bad we rolled to the center into each other all night. One of my kids ended up making a pallet on the floor just to get some sleep. We left that hotel in the morning and will NEVER stay in such a poor quality hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank thetravelingbunch3
Crockett, Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Our stay in Huntsville days inn was extremely nice. The bed was very comfortable and had Soooo many pillows (a++++)!!
It was a nice clean room, and clean rest room. I was quite pleased and will definitely make this my hotel to stay at on the future... Good job!

• Stayed June 2013