“Stayed two times in two weeks, both good experiences”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Huntsville
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Stayed two times in two weeks, both good experiences”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Rooms and hotel exceptionally clean. Breakfast included pretty standard. Usually 10 - 15 minutes later in morning than posted. Bed was very comfortable, nice quality linens and comforter. Shower comfortable with nice head. Good value for the money. Will stay again next time in Huntsville.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
parmbirmann, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, October 3, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed May 8, 2011

Stayed for a week. Went to renew for another week and it was booked. The manager knowing I needed to renew failed to tell me they were booked. I am stuck without a hotel and had to travel an extra 60 miles for another hotel. Not to mention they told me I had to get my stuff out by 3:00 by a phone call at 1:30. Working an hour away from the hotel. This COULD be a great hotel if it were under better management. Maybe its just me, but I live in hotels and am very picky about the service. I would give 6 starts to the cleaning staff if it were possible.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank kkeene13
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 16, 2011

We decided to take a trip to Huntsville to see the Prison Museum and also the local sites. This was the second Comfort Suites we stayed in during our Spring Break week. They are all wonderful and this one is no exception. The hotel is very reasonable ($89 per night) and has wonderful rooms. The internet speed was great and the staff was very nice. I would highly recommend Comfort Suites. The only reason I rated the cleanliness down one was we say a few stray black hairs in our bathroom. This was not a big deal and they were not on a counter of shower... just on the floor. We would highly recommend staying at this hotel. While in Huntsville go eat at the Farmhouse Cafe in downtown. Very nice with some fantastic food and pies to die for.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The bed was perfect! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011
Metro DC
Reviewed March 29, 2010

This is a typical Comfort Suites - clean, oversized rooms with a fridge and microwave. Beds are a 5 out of 10 for comfort. Free breakfast was great - note the wafflemaker that makes Texas-shaped waffles. The price was a bit high. Location is right off of the interstate and there are lots of restaurants within a few miles.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 2, 2010

I have never written a review like this. I have no complaints. I have travelled to hundreds of hotels, from 5 star to mom and pop. My stay at this hotel left nothing to be desired. I appreciated fresh plants, hot breakfast with caring staff, cleanliness. Stay here and you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
texas
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We recently stayed at this hotel when visiting Huntsville. As soon as we arrived, we were
impressed with how helpful the staff was in assisting us. Our room looked like it was brand new. The breakfast in the morning was always restocked very quickly. The front desk has a notebook with restaurants of the area and their menus. The hotel is very centrally located to attractions, shopping and restaurants. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple