“yummy”

Yummy Yummy Mongolian Grill & Sushi
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: The phone number for this restaurant is 936-291-6888.
Description: The phone number for this restaurant is 936-291-6888.
Onalaska, Texas
“yummy”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

the mongolian grill is a favorite of mine, and ive taken my friends there for lunch. will come back.

Visited March 2013

“Healthy food, good price, fun atomshphere”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you are watching your diet, what to control the food you eat or how its seasoned then this is the place to go. I like have control over what is being cooked for me plus they have amazing Bearkat Rolls!

Visited May 2013
Lovelady
“Yummmmyyyy!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I love Yummy Yummy! The sushi is fresh as is the "buffett" line. You can order off the menu or create your own dish from a 'buffett" of fresh meats and vegetables. Even mix your own sauce and seasonings! They have cooked appetizers for those who don't care for sushi. The drinks come in these extra large glasses that make refills almost unnecessary! The pricing is great and so is the attitude of the staff!

Visited April 2013
Livingston, Texas
“I love this place!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a chain, but the number of really good restaurants worth mentioning in Huntsville are few. The popular selection are the bowls that you can fill with the protein, veggies, spices and sauces. Tell them whether you want noodles or rice (brown or white) and they cook it on the grill. I've also had a couple of types of sushi there and it was good too.

Visited December 2012
Plantersville, Texas
“OMG-- Sushi pizza!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having eaten here two or three times, I decided that i needed to write a review after my encounter with sushi pizza. Yes, sushi pizza! We normally eat here several times a month when we come to visit my son and his family. My daughter-in-law hates sushi, so we generally have the bowls on the menu. If you haven't visited a Mongolian grill before, you can order one of the bowl selections or grab an empty bowl and select the items you would like the chefs to cook on the flat grill. The bowls are very similar to stir fry entrees at most Oriental restaurants. This trip, however, my daughter-in-law was absent and we ordered the sushi pizza out of curiosity to serve as an appetizer. It was earthshattering good! Needless to say, we will have sushi pizza from now on. I can't wait to get back and try the rest of the maki menu.

Visited December 2012