“Good value for money!”

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Huntsville
Arlington, Texas
“Good value for money!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I needed a room to spend a night with my family. I did not have a lot of expectations. I wanted comfort, clealiness, silence and normal features of a room. We got what we expected. With USD 49 a night , that is a decent deal. The room was clean, we got fast wifi internet, the toiletries/ towels were good, bed was comfortable, AC was working good, we had a microwave oven in the room so we could heat up our food, TV was working. Our room had a refrigirator too. The room was large enough with proper seating furniture. The room , though next to a highway, was surprisingly silent.

The location of this hotel is quite good. It is right by the side of the interstate 45. You can find lots of stores nearby.

We had to go out to the reception lobby to get our breakfast. The breakfast was Ok with many options. The breakfast is served free.

We had ample parking space. Parking is easy and right in front of your room so you can access your vehicle easily.(Our room was on first floor).

The receptionist was a guy who was receptive, helping and smiling. He answered all our queries satisfactorily.

All in all, I would say, it was a good experience. If you are looking for an inexpensive stay on this highway, with normal expectations (with the price in mind), you will not be very disappointed. I can recommend this to you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Houston
Reviewed June 5, 2013

we come up to huntsville, at lease once a month, so see our son in college. we find the rooms clean, big,quite.we had trouble with one a/c, only cool at low fan and low temp.we check in very late,but over all we enjoy staying here, we will keep doing so.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My second time staying here, and they gave me the same room both times.
It appeared to be clean, but everything is worn and appears old. Furniture was questionable, and sparse.
The air conditioner blew cold, bed was firm but comfortable, and no outside noise was noticable.
I didn't expect much and got what an old, outdated, used room should be.
This hotel is on the low end of value.
I would stay here again, but only when my travel funds are tight.

• Stayed June 2013
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Not sure where to start...Guys are outside late into the evening working on their truck
Needless to say it is loud...Someone wit 3 dogs staying above us..
It gives a nice outside look, but once you enter the room,it honestly seemed it had not been cleaned...We slept on a bed with a mattress sitting on a piece of ply board sticking out
I love a bath but refused as it seemed bathtub had not been cleaned . chair was filthy..
..We have stayed in other America Best Value Hotels and did not have this problem..This Chain really needs to take notice with this one...Avooid until they clean up their act

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Huntsville hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I always get a room here, when I go through Huntsvile. It is a great place to stay if you are looking for something affordable for the night. They always give me the same price, and they also have rooms for pets and smokers too. The place is always clean, and I usually get the room that I want.They are really nice people, the customer service is always wonderful. They always charge me the same price too, they take care of their regular customers.

Room Tip: This is a great place if you are looking for something comfortable and affordable for the night.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nobe24
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We stayed here because we are in town visiting family, and they recommended this as a cheap place to stay. We got a discounted rate of $39.99 a night. Our non- smoking room reeks of cigarette smoke, the mattress is resting on top of a piece of plywood, and the pillows are giving us neck cramps. After staying one night, we are ready to checkout and find a better hotel.

• Stayed March 2012
texas
Reviewed March 20, 2010

the sign advertised $179 per week and they tried to rent me for a month at $1,200. I checked into one room and after I saw it I requested another because the room next door had noisy kids. My cat hid in the room and I couldn't find him when I gathered my belongings. I told the manager I would wait awhile for my cat to come out of hiding. The housekeepers went in the room, found my kitty under the sofa and tried to charge me $100 for finding my cat. When the housekeepers cleaned my room after staying there for one week it seemed like they were inspecting the room for what else they could charge me for and did say they were going to charge me $20.00 for replacing one sheet that I had spilled food on - saying it wouldn't come clean. I washed the sheet myself and it came clean. The phones didn't work that well because a local radio station was bleeding into the line. They charge $1 per page for printing citing the cost of ink. They also put a family with 3 kids above me that were a nightmare and I complained 4 times. Since they were out to charge me extra for anything they could find, I told them they owed me $1.50 for cleanin my own sheet. They laughed it off..... but finally did credit me. They do have good breakfast - waffle maker and fruit.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business