“Can always count on Best Western Huntsville”

Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed March 19, 2014

When I need rooms in Huntsville, I keep returning to the Best Western Plus in Huntsville because they really take good care of their guests. From the front desk staff to the staff that cleans the rooms, they are all friendly and helpful. Always receiving great service means that I don't have to look at other hotels because I know I will be pleased at the Best Western Plus.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BEST WESTERN PL... H, Manager at Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Ms. Linda,
Thank you so much for the generous words and we really appreciate your business. Looking forward to provide hospitality to you and your team whenever there is any need in Huntsville Area.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband, granddaughter came here after quickly checking out the best value inn nightmare. Wonderful just wonderful. Rooms are spacious with all the amenities. Could have a few
more movie cable stations for the price. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Ms. Patty,
Firstly, we really appreciate you taking time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad that we made your stay terrific, Our entire team is dedicated to best customer service and cleanest rooms in town. We are happy to hear that you liked all of our amenities. We do have Direct TV in all our guest rooms with HD channels including 6 ESPN and 6 HBO channels. Hopefully, we will see you, whenever you happen to travel through HUNTSVILLE.

Many Thanks

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I would stay at this place because the staff were friendly and most of all the rooms are very very clean. Secure place for kids and also vichles. close to crossfit and restaurant and also close to my job

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and were upgraded to a suite at no charge due to us not needing a disability room, which was the only room left when we booked on the internet. Separate entrances made it convenient and we parked right infront of our room. Nice clean rooms and the suite was spacious. Several restaurants close by. Pet friendly. Breakfast was good. Staff really nice and friendly and always greeted us. Would stay there again when we return for the next baseball series.

Room Tip: Get a corner suite
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank christajohnson
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised with our accommodations. Our room was listed as a "suite" and it was spacious, clean, and comfortable. A king size bed, couch, arm chair, a desk, refrigerator and microwave made it comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean, comfortable, and spacious made for a great stay. Recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lsdtex
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I Stayed here while on a business trip in november. the rooms were Nice clean rooms, great breakfast, comfortable beds, staff was very professional. I Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if travels bring me back to the Huntsville area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin B
BEST WESTERN PL... H, Manager at Best Western Huntsville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your feedback and are delighted that you liked the services as well as amenities of our hotel. We really look forward to seeing you in future whenever your hospitality needs brings you to HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I overnighted again in Huntsville on my way to Louisiana. Got a nice government rate of $79. Outside of hotel is nothing special and the room opens to the parking lot (I know some folks prefer hallways). But, since I opened the room, I was pleasantly surprised. Nice king bed, HDTV with DirecTV, mircrowave/fridge. Free wifi and there is a business center with two computers with free internet. Free morning breakfast (eggs, sausage, gravy and regular cold breakfast stuff). Staff was excellent and even call me if I found the room satisfactory. The room didn't have a clock so you may need to ask the front desk (I did mention that to the front desk person when I checked out). Would have not problem staying there again if I am in Huntsville again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo