“Italiano's”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Mission Viejo, California, United States
“Italiano's”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Probably the best family Italian restaurant I have ever eaten at. Tried several pasta dishes including penne and lasagna. All excellent. The bread was well above average and the salads with the house Italian dressing was superb. You have to give this restaurant a try.

• Visited January 2013

Odessa, Texas
“Great bread, great selection”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We eat at Italiano's every time we are in the Humble area. The garlic bread is great, and always fresh. The menu is large, lots to choose from. We have never had something we did not enjoy. The Italian wedding cake is particularly good.
The service is always great. There is usually a crowd so plan to go early, or have a short wait.

• Visited December 2012
Spring, Texas
“The pizza is outstanding”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband found this place cause it's close to the airport where his buddy's and him work. The pizza is awesome and the garlic knots are wonderful! It's in a strip mall , don't let that fool you. The place has great food! They start you off with a basket of garlic knots that are rolls, oh my these things are addictive! The pizza is like Chicago or new York style. All I can say is they are busy and food is wonderful...

• Visited December 2012
Dublin, California
“Great food, friendly service, great prices”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I was overnighting at Houston International Airport and I persuaded some friends from Houston to drive out to the airport to meet me. They didn't know any restaurants in the area, so they asked me to ask the hotel. The front desk recommended Italiano's and I checked them out on TripAdvisor. The hotel staff described it as a family run restaurant. We loved it.

When we entered, I realized the place was not working off decor. The tables have simple brown oil cloth tablecloths. The waitress lit a votive sized oil light when she seated us. After bringing the menus and asking us what we wanted to drink, she brought out the warm garlic knots. They are addictive and she immediately offered to bring more.

The prices are excellent. A dinner includes a either a garden or cesar salad with a choice of dressing. I went with the house dressing which was unusual, but very good. One person ordered pizza, which is thin crust. He had half cheese and half with jalapenos. I had a sliver from the cheese side. It was excellent, New York style cheese pizze with good sauce, good crust, and good cheese.

I had chicken marsala that came over pasta. I was stuffed from the rolls and pizza, so I didn't each much pasta but finished off the very flavorful and full of mushrooms chicken. The other person had chicken picata and she cleaned her plate.

We were all very full, but shared a slice of the Italian cream cake. Like everything else it was excellent. It was light and flavorful.

My friends only regret was that Italiano's was not in their neighborhood.

• Visited November 2012
Houston
“Quality and Value!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Not exactly easy to find, just on the northside of FM 1960 in Humble, Tx., Italiano's offers great Italian food at great prices. Their famous "Garlic Knot" bread appetizers are filling so you have to watch out that you save some room for their excellent menu items. Been there twice to eat and will be back again. They fill up early starting at 11:00 am so get there early for lunch. The crowds tell me what I need to know about a good restarant and Italiano's is always full. Enjoy, friends!

• Visited October 2012