“Big portions”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Big portions”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went for lunch Very big portions, rolls with melted garlic butter.
Tasty but not to spicey.
Got short changed when paying the bill, caught it immediately,
unsure if it was an 'honest' mistake as the waiter immediately pulled the missing $20 frrom his pocket. Curious !!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank peteb301

Cleveland, Texas
“Best Italian in Humble and the area!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I love Italiano's! Delicious food and much more than you can eat in two meals! The pizza is great. And the Chicken Florentine - delish! They also have a great Creme Brulee - if you still have room!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My wife's Birthday at Italiano's”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Our food was above par but I wouldn't say excellent. The wine list was very complete with competetive pricing. Our service was very good but even though we had reservations, we had to wait for our table outside the restaurant as there was no room inside (very small), this was inconvienient but not a deal breaker. We will go back on our next visit. Italiano's food overall is consistantly very good (this is our second visit) and very reasonably priced entres are from $7.- $16.

Visited December 2011
“Best Place to eat in town”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This is one of the best italian food restaurants in town. The quality of food is superb.

Keep up the good work.

Houston, Texas
“Don't let the poor hostess situation discourage you, the food and service is excellent!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I had a friend coming to town who was staying in this area, a part of town I am not that familiar with so I looked up restaurant reviews for recommendations of Italian places to eat. I found this place had good enough reviews and thought it sounded delicious and interesting. I called to get a reservation because I was coming on a Friday night at 8pm. The person who answered the phone said "hello" and I had to ask if I had Italiano's Restaurant. Then she began talking to other patrons rather than taking my reservation for about 2 minutes, didn't put me on hold, I could hear the whole thing. When I arrived for my reservation, the hostess area was non-existent and I couldn't tell who to talk to about my reservation. Apparently they didn't know anything about it and just had a paperlist of all the people in line ahead of me but agreed to seat us next. The waiting area is in a busy area with the POS machines so employees are constantly moving around you to input orders. It was very crowded but after about 10 minutes we were seated, we had arrived early so that was not a problem for me.

The food more than made up for the disorganization of the hostess area. We all had caesar salads with our dishes. We had the Steak Ariabato, the Veal and Spinach Canaloni, and the Chicken Marsala. All of us really enjoyed our dishes, they came out hot and quickly. The service was excellent, I tried the wine our server recommended, a Pinot Grigio which was very good. For dessert I had the Italian Cream Cake which is served warm which was very moist and delicious. As far as the bread everyone's raving about on here, I thought it was very good too but just too much butter, it was dripping in butter, not my thing but it tasted wonderful.

I did use the restroom while I was there, it was tastefully decorated and overall clean but looked like it needed a bit of attention, the trash was overflowing but it was really busy in the restaurant that night so I excuse them for this.

Overall, I would recommend this restaurant and would consider eating here again if I'm in the area, I live about 35 miles away so I'm not gonna drive over here just to eat at this place but I might have to make an excuse to be in this area again so I can sample more of the menu.

• Visited November 2011