“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!”

Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Humble
Sheridan, Wyoming
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

This hotel is well maintained and has great staff. This hotel also allows pets which was our main criteria as to where we stayed and so glad it was at this location. The king room was wonderful and the comfort of the bed was great. Highly recommend this location!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Glenn V

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Humble, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Hotel is new and staff was wonderful. Rooms were spacious, beautifully decorated and had very comfortable beds and pillows. Several of my family members travelled to town for a wedding from out of state. Everyone praised how nice the hotel was. It was centrally located to the Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Huffman area. Ideal location away from busy freeways. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Very friendly staff, room was comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay there again. This property is close to a number of restaurants and the restaurant is also available if you want to have breakfast before you head out to work or other activities.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Cambridge, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights, friendly greeting and attentive staff, rooms are good, clean and beds comfortable , breakfast a little strange not sure about the paper plates etc ( regardless of the environmental impact), lots of people milling around as you try and eat.pool and gym available which looked good ( not that I used it). Reception area could do with freshening up but apart from that $100 per night all in a bargain

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Billings, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

This hotel is truly a gem tucked away in Atascocita. I was in town for business and my coworker thought it would be a good idea to have me closer to her for logistics. The staff greeted me upon my arrival, the service and staff above what was expected. The room was very large, comfortable and CLEAN. I'm big on breakfast and was thrilled at the variety and delish breakfast! If traveling takes me back to Texas, I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Very nice. Clean room. Attractive entrance. Very friendly & helpful staff. Breakfast is typical fare but was always fresh & hot. Multiple restaurants & shopping in direct vicinity. Convenient to I59 & toll road. Very populated area w/congested traffic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

I reserved a room here ahead of time but due to unforeseen circumstances was not able to arrive at the 1-2am arrangement I had made. Unfortunatly, it was against company policy to allow me to cancel at the last minute without charging my credit card the full rate. This might have been a problem since I didn't arrive until 5 am. However, the front desk clerk gave consideration to this and allowed me a later check out at 1 pm which was greatly appreciated after a long drive.
In addition, he was setting up for the complimentary breakfast. Seeing my son with me he suggested that after I put my bags up in my room that I come back down and he'd allow me to go ahead and grab some breakfast to take back upstairs. This was completely awesome since my 10 year old had slept most of the drive. I was able to bring up some milk for the fridge as well as danishes and eggs that I was able to warm in the microwave when I woke up.
Needless to say my check in experience went great.
The room was exceptionally clean. The beds were crisply made up and comfortable. The coffee was great.
This hotel was recommended to me and I can see why. I'd refer this hotel to others as well.
My check out went just as smoothly and the clerk then was polite and smiling.
I always like it when the staff at a hotel seems to be enjoying their job. It brings a feeling of comfort knowing they like it there as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family