“#1 Destination”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

When visitors come to visit us in Texas the first place we plan to take them for dinner is Pappacito's Cantina ( sometimes the wait is as long as this sentence ! ). The food is always great and the drinks are wonderful. Having a son who was train in the Pappa's system, I know why the staff is always attentive and knowledgeable. Sorry I have to cut this short- I'm suddenly hungry.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We like to go to Pappasito's. The chips and salsa (made in house) are great. Fajitas are hard to beat. It is quality food with excellent flavor. They probably serve more margaritas than any place in the city. If that is your drink, you can get the best right here. They wait can be long on the weekends or if you are coming in around happy hour. The service is very good, but can be slow. The atmosphere is very good, but can be awfully noisy sometimes. You pay a little more for the best.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Skip weekends!!!! One hour table wait, noisy, and mediocre service at best. On the upside, food was above average. Also, rest room was in need of service. Try Los Cucos just ten minutes north on Highway 59 for a more enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have never been served a bad meal in Pappasito's. They have the best chips and salsa bar none. You will always leave with a smile!!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

After missing my connecting flight out of Houston due to weather, another traveler who I met was in the same boat as I was, and since we had to stay a night in Houston, the idea of going to Pappadeaux's for some Cajun sounded pretty good.

As we ventured out via taxi, the driver couldn't find a Pappadeaux's nearby so he suggested Pappasito's in Humble. What a great suggestion, as once we got there it was busy and looked like a great way to kill the night. It was very busy so we put down our names and ventured over to the bar side. The bar staff was very friendly, as well as some of the locals who we talked to at the bar. Once we got our table we ordered our food and I had the Giant Shrimp Brochette with Beef & Chicken Fajitas and it was amazing. The food was so good, the beer so cold, and all the staff were very friendly.

The Pappasito's Cantina experience made me forget about missing my flight to Central America for a few hours, it was something that I really needed at the time. Thanks Pappasito's Cantina!