“Hanging with friends”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there tonight with friends from work. Had a great time with excellent service. The steak Tomallies were great.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great recommendation from a colleague

not your usual menu. I had the tilapia and scallops - great!

not the usual prices either. Not difficult to spend 100 for 2, if you add in drinks and dessert.

but well worth the trip and very nice service.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We used to go here all the time, especially during happy hour. Howver the prices have gone up so much, that we go other places where the food is cheaper. I would say this is not your typical "mexican family" type place.

I like to go here during the happy hour, and meet new people. The place usually gets packed, so go early.

The food is great, just the value is not. All depends on the cook.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Absolutely amazing food! Definitely a place you want to eat while in Houston. I had the enchiladas and they were the best ones I have ever had. The service was exceptional and the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was the first restaurant we visited on a vacation to Texas. Food and service excellent. I tried my first Shiner Bock beer