“I would walk 1000 miles...........”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #5 of 301 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Alto
“I would walk 1000 miles...........”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my all time favorite restaurant. We started eating here because of the proximity to IAH, but now it wouldn't matter where it was located, we would FIND it. I am addicted to their tableside guacamole and their shrimp embrochet. We live about a 2 1/2 hr. drive from this restaurant but seem to look diligently for excuses to be in the vicinity during meal time. The guacamole is the best I've ever had and you can try the bacon wrapped shrimp other places, but they are all a disappointment compared to these. My husband and I agree on this one. Trust me, you won't be sorry for stopping by. Great service, Great food, good times.

• Visited October 2012

“Party of 9”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

6 adults and 3 children and we felt welcome. We called ahead and didn't have to wait for a seat. The fresh guacamole was great. The halibut and shrimp was just okay because the fish was dry. Tacos and enchiladas were great. Our waitress was fun, too.

Houston, Texas
“Just what the culture calls for...”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The food is my favorite Tex Mex and the margaritas are hard to beat. The atmosphere can be too noisy sometimes. The price is right. The chips and salsa are the best. Join the crowd and rush on over. Good times to be had by all. Don't eat too much!

• Visited September 2012
Marquez, Texas
“Nice Atmosphere, average mexican food”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is a really neat restaurant like all the Pappa's chain places but food doesn't have the tex mex style that I like. rich cheese, corn-based tortillas,

Visited March 2012
Fulshear, Texas
“Stay Away!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Disgusting tasting food, loud atmostphere, filthy walls, tables, menus, splattered food on the pictures hanging on the wall above tables, bad service, overpriced food...need I go on? It's simply HORRIBLE! This place has gone down hill fast!

Visited June 2012