“Great experience”

Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My stay here was really pleasant. The staff and the day and night managers are really nice and go out of their way to assist you. The decor of the rooms are nice; they're also clean and very comfortable. It's in an ideal location.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Sagarika V
BWPlus-IAH, Management Team at Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

stay experience was decent, better than what I generally see at other best western plus motels.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank max s

Thank you for your kind comments.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us grow our business. We hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to serve you soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I visited my sister last year and when she had unexpected guests and not enough sleeping space, she and her husband put some of us up here. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate us and our personal needs in spite of the fact that they were clearly busy and quite full. A nice touch was the warm cookies in the lobby. Needless to say I scoffed quite a few while waiting for my room. The queen room I had was really nice and well decorated. I enjoyed the hot breakfast and also used the exercise facility. Actually I was a bit sad when her guests left. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and hopefully will visit soon again

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Darpna P

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I visited the USA last year and our flight had been delayed. We called for the shuttle and it arrived promptly. When we arrived the first thing I noticed is that it's really clean and welcoming. All the staff was very helpful and our room was really nice. I had breakfast which was lovely too. I would definitely stay here and recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charlie Y

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My wife and I arrived late in Houston on Continental from Denver. At 10:57 p.m. We called the Best Western Plus where we had reservations. 10 to 12 minutes we were told. After 20 minutes we called again, and were told the van had to go pick up clients at a restaurant. After that a Ramada driver asked who we waiting for, we said Best Western. He shook his head, said they are only 5 minutes away. After 35 minutes of waiting - we were the only ones staining curb side - a Holiday Inn Express driver asked who we were waiting for, and volunteered to take us to the BW - BTW. Her hotel was full. Just as we loaded up our bags, the BW van appeared. Now were were going on midnight. Next morning,about 9:20' I called the desk, phone rang more than 20 times, then disconnected. Draw your own conclusions. The hotel itself is well kept and modern, the warm breakfast oK. Though I didn't use it, there was a small fitness center with two treadmills, one elliptical, and one bike. Mylowratingisdueto thef,ailureofthe hotel to provide timely airport pickup service.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for completing this review.

On behalf of our entire team, we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
We understand your frustration and deeply apologize about the shuttle van experience you had. We assure you, this is not an issue that normally happens nor is it an issue we are going to overlook. The last thing we want to do is mislead guests and give the impression that our shuttle vans are not prompt. We invite you back and hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If we can provide any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 281-548-1402.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I had a room booked for an employee that was taking a under priveleged youth home, (I work for a non-profit). He was flying out of Seattle and the airport was closed so we couldn't get out on the planned day. I booked this hotel though Orbitz, I called them on and they contacted the hotel to change the reservation date due to the circumstances. They spoke with the manager and he refused to change the reservation or refund the money. So I called to explain our situation and was told he wasn't in and I could try back the next day. I explained our situation to Martha, the woman I spoke with and her reply was I had already called, which I hadn't and I had clearly told her the travel agent called and she further refused to give me the name of the manager or the number of the corporate office and was just paln rude. I got the number of the Best Western Corp from online and contacted them. They called the hotel for me, and (amazingly) spoke with the manager who again refused to change the reservation. Wow, what a hotel with no heart. As a non-profit company that helps children we are tight on funds, and the manager simply did not care. This hotel gives Best Western a bad name. It is obvious that the dollar is the only thing that matters to them and customer care means nothing, shame on you Best Western for not helping in such a situation.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stayed here on January 10th and it was top notch in every way. Every one was so very helpful there and the accommodations were excellent.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Barb T

BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercontinental Airport Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Humble
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
Holiday Inn Houston NE - Bush Airport Area
Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn? Share your experiences!