“Expensive for fish,, but so good.”

Pappas Seafood House
Ranked #3 of 322 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

There are not many fish places to eat, and this one is pricey. I like to eat here when the oysters are in season and on sell. I dont recommend taking kids who are finicky eaters. Its good for a date, but not very quiet. Desserts are delish.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been to this location three times in the past month while in Houston on business. Overall the restaurant is very good and typical experience of any of the Pappas' restaurants.

The lone shortfall is the lack of professional bartenders. It appears that the bartenders are waitstaff associates taking turns behind the bar. Correct this and the dining experience improves.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

this place is so crowded on a Friday night, but it is worth the wait. I didn't think it would still be here as we used to go regularly back in the 80's before we moved to Dallas. I don't think it is a pricey as Pappadeaux's even though they were one of the first.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We went on a busy night. The server was rude and I found a hair in my food!!! She didn't refill or drinks...Not once! We paid full price for our meal!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Thank Walter N Christ... P
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the large selection of fresh sea food and the fact they had local fresh fish on the menu. They had no problem cooking the meal the way we wanted and the food was well proportioned. I will be back.