“popular”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

this place is so crowded on a Friday night, but it is worth the wait. I didn't think it would still be here as we used to go regularly back in the 80's before we moved to Dallas. I don't think it is a pricey as Pappadeaux's even though they were one of the first.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We went on a busy night. The server was rude and I found a hair in my food!!! She didn't refill or drinks...Not once! We paid full price for our meal!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Thank Walter N Christ... P
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the large selection of fresh sea food and the fact they had local fresh fish on the menu. They had no problem cooking the meal the way we wanted and the food was well proportioned. I will be back.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went there mid week. I was expecting better based on the reviews that i had read about this restaurant. Wow was I suprised, and not in a good way. To start off, it was not that crowded at all. the dinner rush was just getting started. Becasue I was eating by myself, I sat at the bar. The bartender could not have been more disinterested in me or my business. I sat at the bar, with only a couple of people around me, and waited almost five minutes before he even acknowledged me. Not a good way to start off. I ordered the Salmon. Not impressed there either. It was over cooked and had very little taste to it. start to finish, I was very disappointed . The service was not very good (and I wasn't the only one that noticed). I would not reccomend this restaurant and I will definitely not be visiting it again (i travel to the Houston area frequently).

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visit Pappas Restaurant after shopping at Deerbrook Mall.
Had one of the lunch specials on the back of the menu .
Food was good, served just right, delivered on time.
The waitress constantly asked if she could get
me anything(sorry I did not get her name). I have
eaten at this location many times and have not
been disappointed. I think I like this restaurant better than