“Play ground”

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Play ground”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Love to eat here because kids can play on play ground. My kids sometimes can not sit still for a very long time. Great place to keep them entertained

Houston, Texas
“Crabs and more.”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Very expensive place to eat. Food and service should be better for the price. Atmosphere more like a bar then restaurant. Needs a make over.

Cypress, Texas
“Pretty good food, lots of noice”
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Never been high up on my favorites despite having one in walking distance of my house. We came to this one to attend a kid's birthday party, which seemed to be strange pick if that's where the kid wanted to go most of all. Even more strange was after pulling the location up on my Droid phone, there was a review calling it a "Red Lobster for RugRats". To my great surprise there were in fact 3 or 4 kids birthday parties going on and it was on a school night.

As far as the food, it was fine. Service was fair....had to actually find the waiter to get the bill.

• Visited January 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Oh yeh, definite heart cloggers but good!”
Reviewed May 5, 2008

Oh yeh, definite heart cloggers but good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
TX traveler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding party disaster”
Reviewed April 26, 2007

We had reservations for a wedding party of 25. 30 minutes after our reservation time we setteled for a few tables on the deck. 30 minutes later we had no service. We had arranged for the special menu but our guests were given the general menue. Finally had drink orders taken at 45 minutes. No drinks. Our server was the bartender and was at the bar serving others. After hunting down the manager we got our drinks 30 minutes later. The appitizers showed up late and without silverware. The shrimp was soggy at best. Rubbery cheese sticks. The main course was so so.

After paying the bill with the 18% gratuity added the manager gave a long winded speech as I was presented with a few coupons for free appitizers at my next visit. These are the same coupons that were on the counter at my hotel. I wanted to draw some blood but not in front of the new relatives.

I returned the following day to speak to the GM but was only offered $50. Any more would have to be authorized by corporate she said. .. Still no reply 1 week later.

AVOID THIS PLACE. They are totally disorganized and will not deliver on any promises. Plus, the food sucks.

1 Thank warriorII