“Quick Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 301 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Texas Gulf Coast, Texas
“Quick Service”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Quick service. Food good.

I love the Tennessee Whiskey Cake. It was moist and very flavorful. It was a treat and worth it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jello_2001

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Its a chain, what do you expect?”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Usual Jack Daniels chicken and shrimp, same as every other TGI Fridays.

Was ok though, food was served quite quick, non pushy waiting staff. Did have to ask for a refill though.

Visited June 2013
“Great restaurant, a must go!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

First I got the pot stickers, which I have to say taste amazing. Then I had the sizzling chicken and shrimp. That also tasted very good, the chief made sure that the plate wasn't 50% cheese and 50% the food. The thing I like about all T.G.I Fridays is that even though they are a chain restaurant their deco is unique to the area, so it gives a nice feel to the restaurant. And for desert I had a cup of dirt, now this isn't what it sounds like, it's a cup of fudge with Oreos and gummy worms. It is one of the yummiest deserts I have ever ate, even though it is for kids just ask for a cup of dirt. I gave the value of the food 3 stars because I could make the sizzling chicken and shrimp myself for a lot less.never the less its good quality for good prices. I recommend it to anyone.

Winnipeg, Canada
“Loved it”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We got takeout and had to wait 45 minutes for our order which was ridiculous for takeout but the food was absolutely amazing!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Nadine H
Somewhere, Wisconsin
“Another great TGI Property”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were seated immediately, the service was friendly and the food was excellent. Another great experience.

Visited January 2013