“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere...”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 303 Restaurants in Humble
Houston, Texas
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere...”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have eaten here a couple of times now, each time trying something different from the menu. Everything I have eaten has been wonderful. Great for lunch or dinner. I highly recommend the Winter Brie Chicken Salad. Yum!

• Visited February 2014

Managua
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants I have ever visited. I loved my well done Ribeye! My girlfriend loved it too. We will visit it again next time in Texas.

Houston
“LONGHORN Humble, TX”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I tried Longhorn last night. Décor was great and that's probably the only positive thing I can say about the place. Our waitress was a little bit disorganized. After waiting for 40 minutes, the steak my husband ordered was well-done even though he asked for a medium-well. So, the steak turned out tough, dry, and cold. They also got my order wrong so that forty minute wait had to be longer.
Also, we were beside the people cleaning another table and the comments they made were heard by the customers. They did not end up cleaning the table completely and there were scraps of food scattered all over the floor. Even with the state of the dirty floor, they still let people sit there.

To top it all, when it was our turn to pay, the waitress, again, needed to focus because she thought I have not given her my credit card.

One wrong thing is acceptable but two in a row is just not right. What can management do to improve their service/s?

As consolation though, I didn't have to pay for my mixed-up order.

• Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
“Enjoyed it!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Went for 1st time to Longhorn Steakhouse. Steaks were excellent. Service great. I had 7 oz Filet Special w/ Salad, Loaded Potato and desert for $19.99. Enjoyed glass of Pinot Grigio too!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank kwtexas
Humble, Texas
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I had the privilege to "try out" the restaurant the day before the official opening as a guest of the restaurant management. The food was excellent and the service was outstanding! We have been back three times since then and each time, we were not disappointed. The food is always prepared correctly and served promptly. The waitstaff has always been courteous and attentive to our needs. As seniors, the key thing is that the prices are very reasonable and the portions are usually enough that we can do the "carry out" thing for another delicious meal at home. Can highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013