“Nice Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This was my first time in Humble and wanted to try something that was authentic in the area. Best Italian food I have had in a while. Will def come back.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Great little neighborhood gem serving good flavorful italian fare. Great sauces compliment classic dishes. Not the best location off the feeder road, nor would I say the best atmosphere as the main dinning room is somewhat cavernous, but good food especially for the Kingwood/Humble area! I was pleasantly surprised!!

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Maybe I am being too picky, but this restaurant is not cheap, nice place and good menu, the iceberg salad with two itty bitty plum tomatoes really was a surprise. On the plus side, the baked Brie appetizer was great, and the filet mignon with cracked peppercorn sauce was tender and cooked perfectly. As I said, for a $40 dinner for one, I expect a nice mixed green salad, not the place to scrimp.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

The food at Amedeo's is outstanding. I grew up in Chicago and know good Italian food and this is as close I have come to getting real authentic Italian food in Houston. It is also a great place to just get a bottle of wine and share an appetizer or two. On Wednesday's they have "Wicked Wednesday" with free appetizers between 6 and 7:30. My wife and I go as often as we can.

Reviewed July 29, 2008