“Southern”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Southern”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I really enjoyed their food. It reminded me of home. I've only been twice but both times everything was delicious. I liked the cornbread and white gravy but now I had to go gluten free so I can't eat there anymore.

Visited October 2012

North Bergen, New Jersey
“Cant go wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Food and service plus value all excellent, good selection of meals to choose from plus full bar if desired.

Visited July 2013
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

2 adults, 1 teen, 1 child. Our hostess greeted us with a smile and sat us promptly. She did not mention the special of the day but that was visible on a whiteboard as we walked in. The server greeted me with a smile and introduced himself, which I immediately gave him our drink and app order. The app was hot and spaced enough to enjoy before our dinner arrived. Our food was hot, delicious, and arrived as we ordered it. Medium steak and shrimp, pot roast, teriyaki salmon and a kids cheeseburger. I felt our waiter was new or shy, but caught on and opened up more as we ate our dinner. The other staff members helped with food delivery and refills. He was even kind enough to remind us about our kids dessert that was included in meal! Thank you and will revisit if back in that area.

• Visited July 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
“Family Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is a good family place with home style cooking. Adequate portions with a good selection of menu items

• Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
“Hair in the bread”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

As we were eating my brother started pulling the longest hair out of his mouth. Similar to when a magician pulls out the endless tied together flags. Then at the end he was gagging because knotted at the end of the hair was a chunk of the bread that he already swallowed. Pretty awful experience!

• Visited May 2013