“It's Really Not About the Gravy!”
Review of The Loading Zone - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Loading Zone
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had the worst dining experience ever and will NEVER go back nor will I recommend it to anyone. It was a nightmare. The presentation of the food was awful - all food thrown together into a plastic skillet and served to you that way. The food in itself was BLAND - no taste. They proceed to bring you to plastic coffee carafes - one with brown gravy and the other with white gravy (I'm sure to mask the fact that the food had NO TASTE and to disguise its' disgusting look). I have seen better presentation of food served in pig troughs!!! The head chef, and I use that term loosely, does not have a clue about cooking or serving restaurant quality food. She should go back to culinary school because she learned nothing the first go round.