“Better value than Italianos IMO”
Review of Pizziola's Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizziola's Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Yummy food. I had shrimp n avocado panini first time. And veggie pizza this last time. Shrimps had nice grilled flavor and bread was Fresh. Pizza has crisp crust, fresh veggies like squash, zucchini, mushrooms and onions. Both meals come with salad: note to self get dressing on the side. I wish they would get booths for seating but they are new and there atmosphere is nice. Owner is always there when we go for lunch and he addresses any concerns right away. My partner had the Penne Gabriella and the Marsala sauce is a lil heavy and oily but good flavors. Oh and they have fresh made garlic knots :)

1  Thank ForksUP
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Met one of the owners last month at a bar in Humble...he said to stop by and try it. We did yesterday, and I can say that I was NOT disappointed! Great food, large portions, great prices. I had the beef carpaccio, and my family had the seafood fra diavolo, lasagna, and a sausage pasta dish. Unlike chain Italian restaurants where everything is marinara sauce with different spices, each dish was different and sauced as advertised on the menu. Cafe style storefront in a strip center with fine dining food and service inside! The executive chef introduced himself to us and we talked food for about 30 minutes. This guy has worked with the Rockets, Yao Ming, as well as other high-profile venues, and knows his food!

We have added this restaurant to "The List"!!

1  Thank Diver187
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I love fine Italian food but its hard to find with all the mega chain pretenders out there. Pizziola's is a jewel in the crowd. Homemade pasta and ravioli with exquisite sauces and fillings are amazing! My husband and I, family and friends will be back over and over again.

1  Thank Yachtsmen