“Tasty but not as good as it could be.”

Crawfish Connection
Ranked #87 of 302 Restaurants in Humble
Humble, Texas
“Tasty but not as good as it could be.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I don't know what it is, but here in Texas getting crawfish cooked properly seems to be a big deal, the crawfish are supposed to be boiled in the spices and not have the spices dumped on top of them afterwards. Even the cajun people are doing it this way and it is not right, I'm from Baton Rouge, and you WON'T see anyone making crawfish, crab, etc. this way. Besides, we add artichoke and other veggies and meats to make for a special dinner later.

Visited April 2013

Houston, Texas
“The Best Around!!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Every year around this time a need awakens inside of me, that need....is CRAWFISH! I'm crazy for the little mudbugs, I can eat them till my heart's content & never get tired of them since they are seasonal.
For the past couple of weeks I've been driving to Crosby (I will go to any lengths for good crawfish) to get my fill, since they are made perfectly there (I like them very spicy) & they had what I thought at the time to be the best around.
Last night the craving once again hit me (nope I'm not Prego, I checked), not wanting to drive all the way out there and deal with the construction I decided to go to a place I've pasted by many times but never stopped for some reason, Crawfish Connection on 1960.
This changed everything! They we're so BIG & spiced just the way I like them $4.95/lb. and they come with potatoes, I myself don't like the potatoes but they we're GOOD!

Crawfish Connection has a new place in my heart & stomach!

• Visited March 2013