“Good food at a good price”

Brick House Tavern and Tap
Ranked #26 of 317 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I eat at the Brick at least once a week. Always good service and the food good too. the outside area is fun to sit at when the weather is good. I like that they change up the menu often. especially the weekly specials. I had the pork tenderloins and they were fantastic. that's a weekly special that I haven't seen lately - but its excellent when they have it.

The place has a nice selection of beers on tap and they are happy to provide samples so you're sure to order one you'll like. One thing to be careful of is if you have a bad back don't sit at the sofa seating tables. I did that once and it was not comfortable, its better to wait for a regular table.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Sat outside in fresh air and sunshine. Enjoyed our drinks and the waitress was exceptional. The food was incredible! Definitely would go back again and again and again.

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I came here to watch a basketball game on a Friday night. The service was fast, but the server rushed us off the table even before half time. Like they wanted to turn the table faster even though they weren't full. Food was about average bar food. Good beer selection. I would go again, but expectations are low.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

had the soft pretzels, chicken tenders, mac and cheese and gun show burger. food overall was pretty good. service was good but not great, and was told that usually the service is better, maybe we had a new server, not sure. great atmosphere. ordered a side of gravy - but not exactly what we're used to at home so pass on that for your fries. would definitely go again though.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have been to this chain in other cities and know they have great food, so we came here to be guaranteed a good meal. As usual, the food was very good; they have a really diverse menu, and they have never disappointed on that end. If you like beer, they have an ample selection of micro brews and high end beers to choose from. My only complaint this time would be the service. They were not busy the night I was there, and I think sometimes that is a bad thing because the staff ends up chatting and hanging out, forgetting that you are there. We actually had to find someone to wait on us after a 15-minute wait at our table. I apologized for bugging the girl who was annoyed that I interrupted her, but we struggled the entire meal. If I were the kitchen staff, I would be mad. They clearly are on their game, and the wait staff is giving them a bad name. I hope this was a one-time event but with as many great places to eat around them; I think the Brick's manager needs to tighten up the reins before he is wondering why they are empty all the time.