“Good texmex”

Chuy's
Ranked #9 of 299 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Caney
“Good texmex”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Always good food and service. Portians are large. Nice atmosphere. Love the hot sauce. I like the burrito with texmex sauce.

Willis, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My loving husband and I eat here about once or twice every other month. The reason is I love and miss the food when I am gone overseas for about a month at a time. This place is on the way home for us.
The service is always good and there is always interesting items and people to watch while you are there.
The margaritas are the best. After not having any adult beverages while I am away at work, it is nice to have a damn good rita when I get home.
The servers are great too. I ordered fish tacos and I was unaware they can come breaded, normally I get them grilled. The server took it back and had them re-do my order. I prefer the grilled. He was just so nice about it, not like I was being a pain like some other servers at other places have acted. I can be picky but I will tip accordingly too. If the service is good, then the tip will be too.
Love Chuy's!

• Visited February 2014
Plano, Texas
“Unfortunately, food served at room temp”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I ordered from their light menu of grilled chicken soft taco and chicken chalupa. The plate was cold (most Mexican restaurants serve measl on warm/hot plates) and the food was at room temperature. I asked my frozen margarita to be with no salt, it came with salt. Some good news, the frozen margarita was wonderful. Their salsa is very hot/spicy. My husband enjoyed the free con queso.

Visited February 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Really good mexican food, the portions were big, the food was high quality and the price was very reasonable. Really cool decor at the restaurant as well. I recommend it.

Visited February 2014
Lufkin, Texas
“Yummy food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We often stop at this Chuy's restaurant when we travel to Humble. The food is consistantly good and the service also. The green jalepeno sauce that they bring complimentary with chips if you ask for it is addicting. We have not had anything in this restaurant that we have not liked.
The atmosphere is fun and a great place for families. It gets crowded at lunch time but we have never had a long wait.
The prices are very reasonable.

• Visited December 2013