“Great service and food”

Chuy's
Ranked #12 of 322 Restaurants in Humble
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for lunch and Jon was our waiter. He was quick to take our order and drinks. Food arrived - hot and delicious. Chips and salsa were yummy! Our 2nd time to eat at this location. It's a winner!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

When returning to Texas after traveling I usually stop in at this fun Tex-Mex chain outpost as it's right off the highway close to the airport. I like to sit at the bar (there's always a spot, even when they're busy) and I usually get the Elvis Memorial Combo. The staff is generally a hard-working hoot, and the food is consistently fun too. I'll be back after my next trip.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Ordered fajita tacos. Would've been nice to know up front how many are on a plate. Tacos were cold, ate them anyway, still very good. Decor is eclectic to say the least. I dig places like that. I would go back hoping that it would be better on a less busy (other than Cinco de Mayo) night.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food was great. We eat here all the time close to home. The service was as it always is great, but we went at the wrong time it was worth the wait.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good food. Very loud! Service was kinda slow. Would probably not go there again. Queso dip was fantastic. Atmosphere and decorations were odd but inviting. Great location. Right off highway and easy to access.