“Filthy dirty hole in sheet.”

Quality Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This Hotel needs help it is far below the quality I any Holiday inn I have stayed. I had I hole in my sheet that just made me feel disgusted because it also did not smell fresh. One of the plugs behind the night stand looked like a fire hazard. I could not get my charger to stayed plugged in it would fall out. The shower rod was broken and the curtain kept falling to the center. The buttons on the elevator even needed cleaning…etc

Room Tip: Pick another Hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Pat T,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. We are sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We have sent you a private message to discuss this matter in details. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Ruby, at the front desk was superior in every way!! She was smiling and joking, such a joy to be around. Thank you Holiday Inn for hiring such an incredible person like Ruby!
Blessings, (Robbie) Casey Jones

Room Tip: The restaurant connected to the hotel, Good Eats was very, very good!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

giving us the last suite
sending over your shuttle to a different hotel because United overbooked the La Quinta we were supposed to stay in
somehow making the voucher united gave us work to pay for the room
finding us the only place in Houston that still delivered
dealing with my flustered, tired self on the phone, dealing with a day of delayed, canceled planes on the first day of my honeymoon.

service is all about what you do for people when they are in a crisis. Definitely hate United, love the service at this hotel! Thank you! And now it's time to sleep.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Bobby is exceptional employee with an astute understanding of customer service. He and this hotel took great care of our elderly mother when she was suddenly stranded due to weather. This was a FANTASTIC experience, we will be using these guys again soon!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your stay! I have posted your comments about Bobby in our employee area in order to give other employees that extra push to be the best they can. I will share your comments with Bobby personally on his next scheduled shift. I am sure he will be excited to know his attentive behavior pays off. I am glad that we were able to care for your mother during her unfortunate situation with the airlines...hopefully she felt at home with us.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Thank you again and have a wonderful new year!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel enroute to Cancun for one night. Shuttle that collected us from the airport was nice and prompt and Erin (sorry if I got that wrong!) the driver was simply amazing, he really seemed to care that we had a good time while we were staying there, recommended restaurants, places to go, and even drove us wherever we wanted to go, and picked us up after our meal out. We were welcomed warmly and taken care of super efficiently, honestly I cannot say enough good things about the staff here, they made our 18 hours in Houston super special, and they are one of the reason's we are thinking about coming back for a long weekend sometime. The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because the hotel itself is looking a little 'tired', but I'm sure if the staff keep up the amazing work they'll have enough money to renovate soon enough. Unfortunately next time we come to Houston we won';t stay here because we'd like to check out the city, but this be the ONLY airport hotel I will recommend in Houston. Hi to Erin from Danny and Erika from Canada!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Danny and Erika,
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your stay! I have passed your kind words on to Aaron and he was delighted to read them! Being a smaller hotel, it often gives us the time to take better care of our guests and I was glad to see Aaron using the opportunity with you to make your stay that much better! I hope you enjoyed your time in Houston and we look forward to having you as our guests again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 9, 2013

For a one nighter near the airport for an early morning departure, this is a good hotel. I've also stayed here when arriving late so I can start fresh in the morning. Beds are good, the free interweb works and the free breakfast in the morning is not bad..... none of these have good coffee though.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank E N
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to submit a review about our hotel. Sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us, with the exception of the coffee. All Holiday Inn Express hotels use the same brand coffee, so unfortunately we don't have many options when it comes to coffee selections. I can pass your thoughts on to the corporate office and perhaps changes can be made in the future. If there is anything else I can be of assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

First time in Humble and we stayed at this Holiday Inn. Was great! Very Nice staff, very clean, nice pool. Grandson LOVED that he could lay in bed watching the planes go by. Loved how it was set up also Had a TV area, hall way then bedrooms. Would and will stay here again. Loved the free popcorn too nothing beats a smile on a grandson's face for a grandmother and we felt VERY safe here!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
James B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites IAH Bush Airport – East, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Robbin,
Thank you for your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Intercontinental East! And thanks also for taking the time to review your stay with us. Sounds like you and your grandson enjoyed the hotel very much! Many of the young kids staying with us enjoy watching the airplanes depart and arrive. I hope that you enjoyed your visit to Humble and we hope to have you as our guests again real soon! Thank you again!

Holiday Inn Express IAH East