Days Inn Humble/Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #12 of 38 Hotels in Humble
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I was looking for something close to the airport as my flight arrived around midnight. I was a little surprised having to check in through the night window, but the clerk was very quick about it. The room was very clean and pillows wonderful. My only complaint was the breakfast. It was very sparse. I opted just for a cup of coffee. There were a few Danish's and cereal selections, apple and bananas. I do believe waffle's also, but no eggs or meat. My stay was fine for what I needed and didn't break the bank but not the cheapest either.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed here for an evening after the Astros game, on our quest visiting all the ballparks. This hotel is out if the city near Bush airport. We arrived after 11pm an so just checked in via the outside window. They lock the front doors at 11pm. Makes you think the area may be shady, but it feels relatively safe. Rooms were clean and decent size. Bed was comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a gem, it completely took me by surprise. The rooms are nicely decorated, large and super clean. From the moment you arrive until you check out you are greeted by smiling faces, clearly they enjoy their jobs. I thought with it being so close to the airport and hwy. 59 that it would be noisy, but its not. I have been back already once and will be staying again this week. This is my new home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When I first arrived, we were paying cash. I never went to a hotel that made you pay upfront and then not want to give you a receipt. The room we received had a broken latch. I called the front desk several times to no avail. I went downstairs to let them know the problem and they questioned me as if I broke the latch. Then I had to wait for the manager to arrive before they switched my room. After about ten minutes the manager went upstairs and then proceeded to tell my husband there were no more rooms left and we had to deal with it. I have two girls. There was no way that was gonna happen. The. He came downstairs and told me that they would switch us two doors down.

The customer service is unsatisfactory. They are very rude to you. The only good thing I can say was the room was clean. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Schenelle S
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This Days Inn the staff was courteous, friendly and very accommodating. The room was exceptionally clean. Any and every time I'm in Houston this will be my Hotel of Choice and I'll always want Room #104!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Travelers also viewed these Humble hotels
Ramada Houston Intercontinental Airport East
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Rodeway Inn Humble
Rodeway Inn Humble
#21 of 38 in Humble
Best Western Plus Intercontinental Airport Inn
Super 8 Humble/Fm 1960/Hwy 59
Winchester Inn & Suites Humble/IAH/North Houston

Been to Days Inn Humble/Houston Intercontinental Airport? Share your experiences!